Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I went to Target to run some errands and of course stooped by the Monster High section. There shelves were swamped with tons of basics and a handful of school's outs Frankie Stein and Holt and Ghoulia in their new boxes as well as their old boxes. Speaking of old tons of the old basics were there too Frankie, Draculaura, Lagoona, Ghoulia, no Clawdeen. A handful of the Cleo and Deuce sets and old Gloom Beach and a few of the Dead Tired. Moving on to the fashion packs were the old Scream Uniform packs and then hidden behind a Frankie Fearleading pack were the 4 new club outfits!

I snatched up all 4 and happily went on my marry way. I stopped by a price check to see how much the club fashion packs were and they were believe it or not on sale! For $6.99! So I got them and I plan to sell them on my Ebay account!

Views: 1027

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any Monster High item I get and sell I sell for a fair and decent price. I know times are tough so I make it fair for everyone. And some people do sell things as their job to make a living why do you think all those stores sell items its the same thing.

Shelby Jones said:

If you were so interested in helping people the first thing would not be to say "I am putting this on my ebay account!"

If you were so interested in helping people, how much are you listing them for? 

VampyNapy said:

Whatever I'm helping the fans that really want these and those who want them will get them.

I think it's cool how you're trying to help people. -_-

I really want that Ghoulia outfit, I'm having an epic battle trying to keep my Ghoulia's pants up.

oh
Is it really fair to charge $10 for shipping? I don't think so...
Yes I think so becuz the cost of the box, stamps, inside packaging and then shipping it adds up.

Melora Vern said:
Well, I've sold items on eBay for years so I know that one of the ways sellers make up for eBay and paypal fees is to charge a high amount for shipping. It doesn't cost you $10 per club pack to ship. You can ship by Priority Mail in the boxes provided by the post office, and even bubble wrap the club outfit, for about $7.

I'm not trying to be rude about this, but you wouldn't put them on eBay if you weren't trying to make a profit. So saying that you're buying them "to help others" sounds pretty ridiculous. If you wanted to help people get them you would offer them for sale on this forum at cost, or maybe a few dollars higher to cover your gas and time. But you know that putting them on eBay when they are hard to find means that people will bid them up and you'll make a profit. It's that simple.

VampyNapy said:
Yes I think so becuz the cost of the box, stamps, inside packaging and then shipping it adds up.

Melora Vern said:
Who cares if I make a profit? I need to make a living. And for your information my last delivery of packages one costed me about 10.95 to ship out! So who cares how much I charge? If you don't mind my ways then walk away.

I dont care how you make your money...I just want to say thanks for includeing the pic as I didnt even know these thing exsited.With this knowledge Im going to have to check my local Target every few days then.

An if this continues to be a argument thread about how VampyNampy makes a living or what she does with the items she SPEND HER MONEY on I will start deleting posts.

VampyNapy said:

Who cares if I make a profit? I need to make a living. And for your information my last delivery of packages one costed me about 10.95 to ship out! So who cares how much I charge? If you don't mind my ways then walk away.
Aw,I looked everywhere 4 these..SOOO WANT THEM!!!Come Mattel,spit them out this way!!Whats your ebay account?

Umm, can you mind your business much!  This thread has nothing to do with you and if she had a real job she wouldn't be listing items on ebay to pay her bills.  Let's get real here.  I could care less what she does for a living and how she makes money but when I see people who immediately state when they find new, hard to find items, that they are listing them on ebay...a BIG RED FLAG goes up.  If she was so concerned about helping people out she could have opened a topic under buy, sell and trade forum and posted it there with the cost plus shipping which would be no more than $12-$15 since she stated she bought them on sale.

I hate liars and when I spot one, I will call them out every time!

Girmanda said:

um rude much....... say you lived some where where they didnt really have that much mh stuff.... would you a) travel half way across the world the buy clothes for a doll or b) buy it for a nice price on ebay............ guess you would go with a huh? you cant just assume they rip off people just because they put it on their ebay account to sell...... and how rude to say "get a real job" 1st off she would not be able to buy the doll in the 1st place if she didnt all ready have "a real job" so instead of being a little immature kid just keep your rudeness to your self....

Shelby Jones said:
Ummm no, she is just scalping and I hate scalpers.  People who have little chance to get them are because of people like her going into the store and buying stuff with the intent to re-sell.  Get a real job!
Thanks for posting the pics!! Now I know what to look out for!! :)

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service