Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Clothes and Accessories for sale EDITED ALL Left $1 each

EVERYTHING $1.00 + PP fees and shipping

These are second hand so please sensitive to pets or smoke do not purchase!!

Too much to price so just give you best offer please I'll try my best to accept any offers but I can decline. You can ask about the condition of any thing and also you can ask for more pics of course I can answer most questions

Everything shipped in padded envelopes

I also have skull shores gil but would like to see how much I can sell of these before I price him but if any interest in him let me know also he isn't complete

SOLD ITEMS ghoulia bag, shorts, shirt, FP shoes, drac FP shirt, Jackson shoes, Cleo lamp, an one deuces shirts, Jackson shirt and pants, red boy shorts, holts headphones, one abbey dress,

Views: 581

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That vest probably was one of the older items in the lot

I can't place the vest, where is it from? and is it "fur"?  Also I don't see it so i don't think you have it but just checking, but do you have Howleen's sock?

inlov said:

That vest probably was one of the older items in the lot

No I don't have that sock I flipped the vest around so you can see I guess it isn't that bad, lol I thought it was from her snowboarding FP but I guess not because that is blue so I have no clue. It is fur!

Ok thank you! I will sent you a f/r with my paypal.  You don't have to accept the f/r if you don't want.

inlov said:

No I don't have that sock I flipped the vest around so you can see I guess it isn't that bad, lol I thought it was from her snowboarding FP but I guess not because that is blue so I have no clue. It is fur!

Alrighty I sent the invoice for the ten just make sure you have the right address in paypal because I will print and load tracking there

ok I paid.  I didn't think to check the address but it should be the one on woods ave.

patricia jauss we are good because that is what paypal has as your street, and dallas Johnson the headphones sold you said last Friday but I didn't hear from you that you were ready I don't give my paypal info unless payment will be made asap

Oh and here is a pic of the items you want hope you see this but I just want to be sure I have it all

Yep those are them!  Thank you!
inlov said:

Oh and here is a pic of the items you want hope you see this but I just want to be sure I have it all

Hi im interested in 

HHBG's purple jacket

Rochell's striped top, the grey pants

the other pair of blue/green BOY shoes (they are high tops)

Lagoona's blue shorts and matching top.

Also jackson's pants...

Tori Underbridge said:

Hi im interested in 

HHBG's purple jacket

Rochell's striped top, the grey pants

the other pair of blue/green BOY shoes (they are high tops)

Lagoona's blue shorts and matching top.

This is what I have left from your list

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service