Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Clothes and Accessories for sale EDITED ALL Left $1 each

EVERYTHING $1.00 + PP fees and shipping

These are second hand so please sensitive to pets or smoke do not purchase!!

Too much to price so just give you best offer please I'll try my best to accept any offers but I can decline. You can ask about the condition of any thing and also you can ask for more pics of course I can answer most questions

Everything shipped in padded envelopes

I also have skull shores gil but would like to see how much I can sell of these before I price him but if any interest in him let me know also he isn't complete

SOLD ITEMS ghoulia bag, shorts, shirt, FP shoes, drac FP shirt, Jackson shoes, Cleo lamp, an one deuces shirts, Jackson shirt and pants, red boy shorts, holts headphones, one abbey dress,

Views: 581

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interested in the Holt headphones and Deuce FP shoes. :)  Are you open to trades of any kind?

~Regina

interested in the wave one Ghoulia pants and the Draculaura newspaper club fashion pack top.
Whoops, also the mixtape purse as well!

Oddlyaquatic would ten shipped work for those?

No trades Regina but I can do $12 shipped for those

yes! Ten would be great!

I'll friend you so you can message me paypal info and plus the cassette tape has a red mark on it

oh hmm, would you mind sending a picture of the mark?

inlov said:

I'll friend you so you can message me paypal info and plus the cassette tape has a red mark on it

Here it is I figured I can give a better description on each item as they go

Ah thank you, and actually would you take 8$ shipped for the three? I wasn't aware of the spot I'm sorry,

inlov said:

Here it is I figured I can give a better description on each item as they go

OMG I just pulled out her pants and they have a rip Oooh I need to be more careful now geesh if I would have sold them on ebay like that without knowing that would have hurt and even here

Oh I saw the spot but the ripped literally just caught it so I guess you'll be passing lol sorry about that

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service