Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Simple repaint with a custom outfit I made her her wig is a liv doll wig and her corset laces up in the back so it can be removed her pants a stretchy legging and her shoes will probably change I also painted the corset

Views: 452

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She's cute! Do you have any detail shots of her face? :)

Yes I do I'll attach it her eyes still need to be sealed off and maybe added more color

AshGUTZ said:

She's cute! Do you have any detail shots of her face? :)

Attachments:

So cute! I love her eye shape.

Thank you she was originally a mermaid but I ended up not liking how she was coming along so I chagened her

thelandbaby said:

So cute! I love her eye shape.

JJ, as always, great job!  Her corset is fantastic, makes me want to get one in my size!!  I've got to ask - where did you get the wig?  I've been wanting one just like it to replace a balding Ghoulia but can't find that color anywhere.  I haven't even seen it on ebay.  Sheesh. 

The wig was a liv dolls from a dance line I believe it's blue on top and brown on bottom I also have never seen this particular wig on eBay either :/ unfortunately

Ali said:

JJ, as always, great job!  Her corset is fantastic, makes me want to get one in my size!!  I've got to ask - where did you get the wig?  I've been wanting one just like it to replace a balding Ghoulia but can't find that color anywhere.  I haven't even seen it on ebay.  Sheesh. 

Thanks for the compliment by the way and here is a photo if the doll the wig came with it's the second one from the left you can't tell from the photo but there is some brown hair as a under layer

Ali said:

Attachments:

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service