Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Not sure if these were posted before~

photo tumblr_mklecm5pgU1r7on86o1_400_zpsb4db74be.jpg

photo tumblr_mkldwuTvTD1r7on86o1_400_zps935a2903.jpg

via. themonsterhighdolls.tumblr.com

I am in love with the dolls and clothes but disappointed with the shoes.

For a set specially created for shoes, I don't get why they can't sculpt us new ones instead of just recasting them in other colours.

Edit: YAY NO WATER MARK~

Views: 5405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much. :-)

Draconia St George said:

Posts have been removed.  :) 

This is a reminder, folks, discussion on this forum is intended to be kept civil.  If you feel the need to stoop to name-calling, please leave the site for a while and cool down.  Causing flame wars can and will result in your posts and threads being deleted AND/OR your account deleted completely from the site.

Faeiesh said:

Can one of the Mods please remove the name calling posts. I have two nieces who go into this forum and would not like her to read this and get the wrong impression about what you can do and write here.
:-)

Athena Power said:
Spectra- Grow up. Your attitude does not belong on a site like this.

Faeiesh- it's been noted and we're just waiting for a forum mod to delete them :(

so luvin the cleo!

these are still gorgeous to me. =) Love them.

I agree with you about the repeated shoe sculpts. I may just have to pick up that Cleo when she comes out, but the Draculaura seems a lot different than usual.  She looks a lot more like a traditional normie, and isn't that exciting. So no Draculaura for me, though her bag is cute.

I really love both, and I do not see the big deal , they are using the molds of shoes that came with multipack dolls as Skull Shores/ Dot Dead Gorgeous with differents colors, i do not think they going to produce new stuff in all lines, just the main lines, I see it Ok.Love cleo's hair, it is nice for those who did not buy Dawn of the dance or skull shores 5-pack and yeah Ghouls Rule , short hair, and stuff but with a hangout at the mall with Draculaura outfit hahaha xD I think is great. And Draculaura Isn't She gore-geous? she is not the Gothic/Lolita as always and as we love her , this time is a lot different and that's why I want her much more. Las dos son preciosas ! I would like to buy this two girls, they look amazing. (:

For me those shoes are nice and just fit well with those gorgeous dolls. Nice outfit too.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service