Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Not sure if these were posted before~

photo tumblr_mklecm5pgU1r7on86o1_400_zpsb4db74be.jpg

photo tumblr_mkldwuTvTD1r7on86o1_400_zps935a2903.jpg

via. themonsterhighdolls.tumblr.com

I am in love with the dolls and clothes but disappointed with the shoes.

For a set specially created for shoes, I don't get why they can't sculpt us new ones instead of just recasting them in other colours.

Edit: YAY NO WATER MARK~

Views: 5378

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with you about the repeated sculpts, but the dolls themselves are adorable. :)

These dolls are so gorgeous. *drools*

Are these out?  I love! I want! :)  Are they coming out?

The dolls are pretty, and the hairstyles , but for an I love shoe's set new shoes would've made more sense who buys the same old shoes.

I like Lala, except that the red and yellow make me think of McDonald's, but Cleo looks weird to me. Maybe it's the poofy pants that I already dislike on DC Gil, or the way her hair looks white on the sides from the glare. Maybe I'll like her more when I see different pics. I do really love their shopping bags!! And is Lala wearing a watch? And white gloves? Some of the details are really cool.

I'm really loving this Cleo! Love her short hair!
Draculaura looks a bit "ladies who lunch" but she's pretty.
In total agreement about the shoes. I really thought we'd see some amazing new shoes for this line. Oh well. I'll still be getting both sets :)

Cleo looks like she's about 35. This is an extremely bland version.
Lala is cute love the capelet and skirt but her hair is pretty boring.
I'll pass on these.

Agreed Draculaura's dressed like an older ladies luncheon outfit.. Lol

Monster_Mama said:
I'm really loving this Cleo! Love her short hair!
Draculaura looks a bit "ladies who lunch" but she's pretty.
In total agreement about the shoes. I really thought we'd see some amazing new shoes for this line. Oh well. I'll still be getting both sets :)

I can't say I'm a fan of these, really.  Putting the recast shoe sculpts, there's nothing to write home about.  Isn't Lala supposed to be a loli?  The only loli-looking thing is the design on the shopping bag.  I like her high-waisted skirt, but isn't that something that would better fit the resident rockabilly of the group, Operetta?  I think the entire ensemble makes her look older than a high schooler too.

Speaking of looking older than a high schooler, Cleo looks like she's twice her age.  She kind of looks like some of the middle-aged faux glam women that come shopping at my grocery store at 8 in the morning.  I think it's mostly her hair style and weird pants.

I think they are both absolutely gorgeous and a must have!!! I was going to say the same thing as Triumvirate, not everyone has every single release of every single doll so it is nice that they reuse the shoe sculpts in different colors for those of us that don't already have them. They are all beautiful shoes and I'll be happy to have them :)

Draculaura doesnt look like her girly pink self anymore! :0 i like how they made her look a bit more umm..sophisticated is the word I think I'm thinking of .-. I love that Cleo :3
I love these.
Must.
Have.
Although...I thought that these were going to have more pairs of shoes :l I really don't care if they are remolds as long as its something that fits the characters personality.

Oh I really love Lala's 60's inspired look! I wish her shirt was black or grey though. I don't really care for yellow on her. I think the vintage look works well on her too. Then again I'm a bit biased because I love vintage fashion myself and that's all I wear pretty much.

Cleo's cute. I like her bob hair cut but I don't really care for her harem pants. Save those for Gigi. I'm getting a bit sick of the turquoise color they keep giving her too. It looks awesome on her but it's getting a bit repetitive.

monster-collector.tumblr.com

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service