Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I normally just browse this site and I don't really post anything but I thought maybe I should let everyone know. Someone who I was subscribed to uploaded this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfgKFK6m3HI&feature=related

And not only does it have more pictures of the Clawd and Draculaura set but also a clearer picture of Abbey and Spectra! Also check out her other videos, she has one video where she has a live chat with Mattel about when the new dolls are coming out!

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You didn't even say her name or anything >:I
Days like these I just call the person . . . "Stupid"

Dont get me started with adjetives ;)
um maybe she didn't remember her name so how bout you not say that same for you 411KB

Jinx Nocturna ♥ said:
Total theft. It doesn't even give credit to the owner of the pictures or anything. Fail.
nice pictures cant wait to get them.

I personally don't like the fact she uses a (probably edited later in) NOT MINE!

I mean, could she at least cite the source, then? I mean, most of the time a ctrl-c will help you out. It's not that hard.

Im glad someone posted this before me :)
Jinx Nocturna ♥ said:
Because whether you know the name or not, it's highly rude to use someone's pictures without their permission or the least bit of credit. If she didn't know who took the pictures, she just shouldn't have used them. Period.

frankie stein said:
um maybe she didn't remember her name so how bout you not say that same for you 411KB

Jinx Nocturna ♥ said:
Total theft. It doesn't even give credit to the owner of the pictures or anything. Fail.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service