Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Clawdeen and Howleen on Target.com - Updated with bigger photo.

So they tease us with a small photo of the ghouls but it looks like Howleen is shorter so I think that is neat! ^^

This teaser was on the girls toys page.

http://www.target.com/c/toys-girls-toys/-/N-5ouvf#?lnk=Story_KIDS_1...|X3Y1&intc=359247|null

Views: 8388

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think Clawdeen looks pretty cool. Shes my favorite Clawdeen so far. I love her afro. I love her hair because it is 3 different colors. Why don't you guys like her ???

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS GOTTA GET IT

Clawdeen looks like she is a custom and her dress just looked like it was custom made............

I just love this two! I'm afraid they will be very difficult to get like abbey ,torelei ,nefera ,opearetta ,and cupid! So, lets hope for luck!!

Are you insinuating that Custom handmade doll clothing is of less quality than mass produced Chinese goods made from cheap quality stretch fabrics? LOL!

Abbey Abominable said:

Clawdeen looks like she is a custom and her dress just looked like it was custom made............

LMAO!!!! So true!

Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:

ACK! Dying here! Clawdeen may look like a clown, but she's like the most beautiful clown I've ever seen - lol! I love her! She's like what would happen if a Werewolf and a Lalaloopsy mated.

i mostly like Howleen!

Does anyone know when this is going to hit the stores, I'm DYING waiting!!  I can't even put an alert on Now In Stock for it as there is no button or link to it anywhere.  Thanks Y'all...

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service