Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I was on flickr.com a few minutes ago and came across this picture of Clawd and Draculaura!

I adore her outfit (almost Harajuku-like) and her new umbrella is to DIE for, but doesn't Clawd seem a little 1970's? (from what little of his outfit I can see.) Anyway I'm DYING to see more pics and I can't help but wonder two things: What new line are the clothes from and what is Draculaura doing on Clawd's shoulders...?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/teahoshi/5355545132/

Close ups:

http://teahoshi.weebly.com/3/post/2011/01/monster-high-2011-teaser....

All credit goes to Teahoshi for finding the pic!

Views: 217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's a good idea but the fruit drink umbrellas are usually flimsy. More parents would be calling them about broken items. 

LKC said:

i don't see why they can't make it like those fuirt drink umbrellas. it wouldn't be like hers but it would be close.

Sadie Skeleton said:
Well I say that because when I got my Draculaura doll I saying "I wish it could open," and my brother said "Umbrellas are complex things it would be hard to do that," those might not be his exact words, but similar. I do think it would be hard for Mattel to make a mini open and closing umbrella.

Felica Fright said:
maybe it's only for the pic?

Sadie Skeleton said:
About the the whole Draculaura's umbrella opens I think it's only open.
I have a collector's edition Tokyo Bratz doll with an unbrella that opens and closes, much like the drink umbrellas do. However, it is still made mostly out of paper, but with plastic instead of a toothpick and cardboard. So it can be done, but Geishas use paper parasols anyway. I don't know that it would really work the same for the style of umbrella they're looking for with Draculara. Plus like Katy said, small children would probably break something so delicate, which would result in more complaints from parents. I do have to say though, I think I would prefer an always open umbrella to an always closed one at least. The one in this photo is absolutely gorgeous, definitely an improvement from her first umbrella.

I as well have a Bratz world doll, Kumi. Your best bet is to go online find parasol or little umbrella. ebay. If there is a japan town in your area you could find one in the gift shops.

lilibit008 said:

I have a collector's edition Tokyo Bratz doll with an unbrella that opens and closes, much like the drink umbrellas do. However, it is still made mostly out of paper, but with plastic instead of a toothpick and cardboard. So it can be done, but Geishas use paper parasols anyway. I don't know that it would really work the same for the style of umbrella they're looking for with Draculara. Plus like Katy said, small children would probably break something so delicate, which would result in more complaints from parents. I do have to say though, I think I would prefer an always open umbrella to an always closed one at least. The one in this photo is absolutely gorgeous, definitely an improvement from her first umbrella.
I am beside myself with JOY!!! Clawd is sooo cute. 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service