Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I was on flickr.com a few minutes ago and came across this picture of Clawd and Draculaura!

I adore her outfit (almost Harajuku-like) and her new umbrella is to DIE for, but doesn't Clawd seem a little 1970's? (from what little of his outfit I can see.) Anyway I'm DYING to see more pics and I can't help but wonder two things: What new line are the clothes from and what is Draculaura doing on Clawd's shoulders...?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/teahoshi/5355545132/

Close ups:

http://teahoshi.weebly.com/3/post/2011/01/monster-high-2011-teaser....

All credit goes to Teahoshi for finding the pic!

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good point.

Nosferina said:
Well Ula D. is the shortest in the group maybe Clawd is just doing a favor for his little sisters best friend by letting her sit up there.  

Sadie Skeleton said:
Me either because I thought she liked Jackson??

Jade Le Fright said:
WOW!!! Thanks for posting those pics!!! I LOVED Draculaura's outfit!!! As for why she is on his shoulders...I have no idea!!!

I wonder where they got this photo?? Because at the Hong Kong toy fair you can't take pictures, right?

IM SO EXCITED 4 A CLAWD DOLL THOUGH AND ABBIE/ ABBEY!!!!!

this looks more like a promo photo or something form a maybe soon to be tv ad. still wants to see more. =x.x=

Melody Carver said:

I wonder where they got this photo?? Because at the Hong Kong toy fair you can't take pictures, right?

IM SO EXCITED 4 A CLAWD DOLL THOUGH AND ABBIE/ ABBEY!!!!!

i thought so too...weird.

Sadie Skeleton said:
Me either because I thought she liked Jackson??

Jade Le Fright said:
WOW!!! Thanks for posting those pics!!! I LOVED Draculaura's outfit!!! As for why she is on his shoulders...I have no idea!!!
Wow awesome! I love it I hope that's what they are really going to look like. Is Mattel going to make a concert Monster High? That's where they were in the picture. I hope Clawd really does look like that from what I can see he's really good looking. Funny thing is my picture of Clawd I drew almost looks the same. Well he had a hat as well and his ears poking out just like that I love it. When do you suppose Clawd will be made into a doll?
Pretty sure he's supposed to come out in Wave 3 which is the first quarter or third of the year. 

Rudy said:
Wow awesome! I love it I hope that's what they are really going to look like. Is Mattel going to make a concert Monster High? That's where they were in the picture. I hope Clawd really does look like that from what I can see he's really good looking. Funny thing is my picture of Clawd I drew almost looks the same. Well he had a hat as well and his ears poking out just like that I love it. When do you suppose Clawd will be made into a doll?
About the the whole Draculaura's umbrella opens I think it's only open.
maybe it's only for the pic?

Sadie Skeleton said:
Well I say that because when I got my Draculaura doll I saying "I wish it could open," and my brother said "Umbrellas are complex things it would be hard to do that," those might not be his exact words, but similar. I do think it would be hard for Mattel to make a mini open and closing umbrella.

Felica Fright said:

Sadie Skeleton said:
And yet they did the iCOffins like that, while your bro is right, we can dream *sigh*

Sadie Skeleton said:
Well I say that because when I got my Draculaura doll I saying "I wish it could open," and my brother said "Umbrellas are complex things it would be hard to do that," those might not be his exact words, but similar. I do think it would be hard for Mattel to make a mini open and closing umbrella.

Felica Fright said:

Sadie Skeleton said:
i don't see why they can't make it like those fuirt drink umbrellas. it wouldn't be like hers but it would be close.

Sadie Skeleton said:

Felica Fright said:

Sadie Skeleton said:

I don't think it would be too hard for mattel maybe expense or laziness. At party store's you can buy drink umbrellas that open and close just fine.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service