Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Me: Well, folks, you know the drill, and this is Charrie Convo!

Al: WAIT! I still haven't told you the story about the muffins! Camilla baked muffins! Someone threw the contents of the rubbish bin into the muffins! There were a baker dozen muffins! I ate one! C ate the rest. He vomited over the carpet then went to eat ovaries off trees.

Chroma: *giggles*

Al: They were apple ovaries, if you were wondering.

Me: Well, that's... a nice thought.

Views: 4244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me: Let the ship sail! 8D
Jason: What are you even talking about...?
Bea: Oh, good then. I don't care about your pig-latin. *rolls eyes*
Me: Actual Latin is cool. 8D
Bea: Anyway, mind if I watch, Norbert? *hovers over his shoulder*
Me: Neither do I, Zena. My brother and sister are obsessed with it and it's horribly annoying. -.-

Me: Currently boarding SS. Beabert... or SS. Nortrice. Hmm. We should think of a proper ship name. 

Garran: umphay.

Me: I love actual latin. It's my favourite class. 

Norbert: Sure, anytime.

Me: We should. Which do you like better, Beabert or Nortrice? And Latin is wonderful. <3 But my Latin teacher retired this year! DX She was so amazing. But now she's gone and Latin 2 didn't fit in my schedule this year. ;-; So sad.

Bea: *sticks tongue out at Garran and goes back to watching Norbert*

Me: Ah, ship names... love the Fel ones. They're all so wrong, negative, or tragic, it's hysterical. XDD Strangely enough, Fel and I were just talking ship names a bit last night. 

Ari: Nortrice actually does sound like the name of a literal ship. XD And you were? o.o Was this before or *cough* after certain scenes from my story? ((Remember that sappy RP I was telling you about, Zena? FULL of shipping and the J boys, riiiight Fel? XDDD))

Me: Gah, don't remind me! I'm still giddy over the whole thing. I love a bit of romantic comedy here and there and with the way you told that story, Ari? GAH, FEELS! <3333

Ari: Shut. Up. Krafty. We agreed no one would ever see or hear of that story save for the four of us! ((Though soon to be the 5 of us, aka you Zena ;) ))

((Whooooops, look who hasn't been on recently. ^_^"))
Me: *cough cough* I haven't gotten addicted to tumblr at all. *cough cough*
Fel: Yes, Krafty. Please. Shush. @_@
Jes: ....I don't want to know. -_-
Fel: NO, YOU DON'T. ._.
Me: Well then...

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service