Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Me: Well, folks, you know the drill, and this is Charrie Convo!

Al: WAIT! I still haven't told you the story about the muffins! Camilla baked muffins! Someone threw the contents of the rubbish bin into the muffins! There were a baker dozen muffins! I ate one! C ate the rest. He vomited over the carpet then went to eat ovaries off trees.

Chroma: *giggles*

Al: They were apple ovaries, if you were wondering.

Me: Well, that's... a nice thought.

Views: 4387

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Al: HA LAME JOKES. *finds it hilarious and falls off her chair... again*
Me: I was actually considering Clemens as r63!River, but then I was like "NO CAPTAIN JACK", and changed it. Also, Fel, I'll be totally willing to draw Fel for you! Mainly because I love her design, and I love Rose. ALSO FEL SIDE NOTE. We still need to have our epic Nobert and Beatrice RP with Garran going either "I ship this" or "why".
Nobert: ...
Me: I will not apologise.
Garran: Why...
Me: Reasons.

Bea- Me? Who? What...
Me- OH GOSH, YOU'RE RIGHT. 8DDD And you can do so if ya want and I'll do it too...eventually...because Fel and Rose and perfection. 8D
Fel- :3
Bea- Again. What.

Lola: The bouncy house is super fun! *bounces up and down with Vannie*
Me: When you're ready I shall start a private RP for N and B (with G)! Fel as Rose is indeed perfection! :D
Nobert: I hope this is an actually decent RP you're planning.
Me: But all my RPs are decent!
Chroma: Butt.
Al: By the gods, Chroma, shut up about butts! *buries head in arms and mourns over her life*
Me: I should pay more attention to this.
Willow: BUT TUMBLR.
Imogen: BUT ME BLOG.
Me: True..
Agatha: Butt Al! D:
Nyla: I miss too much too.
Vienna: I have an urge to be River Song for Neckrocon.
Al: I need a new tumblr, but THIS CHICK STUFFING HER FACE WITH CHIPS IS TOO LAZY TO.
Me: Mmh? Oh, yes, yes, I should get around to that soon.
Chroma: I like this butt theme.
Idris: River Song is that curly-haired woman, am I correct, Vienna?
Lola: I love bounce houses! They push me out too! Because I have a hook and they're afraid of it exploding!

Me- Heads up, guys. Busy week for me. Dunno when I'll get on. Just letting you know I'm not dead or anything. XD Oh, started drawing Rose/Fel. She looks pretty good so far. I'm proud of me.
Fel- It will be the best drawn costume ever.
Me- Sure it will.
Fel- Also, got my ticket pass thingies, so it's official that I'm coming! :D

Lola: That would be great! I don't like it when people don't let me go on a bouncy castle!
Me: It shall be epic! I drew Chroma's cosplay, but I'm going to work on Lyron's, Clemens' and Al's sometime in the future. And I can't wait to see. *flails*
Al: I didn't go last year! It was horrible, all I did was look at pictures online and sulk in jealously. So I ordered my tickets this year and IT SHALL BE AWESOME. *falls off chair* Also, Fel, you should hang out with Xavier. He's going as Ten, I think... *glances at Willow for confirmation*
Chroma: Oh, the butt theme started when Agatha was like "no popcorn" and Al went "BUTT POPCORN" and I wondered why Al was talking about butts so I decided to make butts a theme for this year I like butts.
Al: But I didn't mean butt popcorn... I meant but, popcorn!
Chroma: And you said it again.
Al: It was but with one t!
Chroma: Stop ruining my joke. CEOs aren't meant to ruin their intern's jokes. :(
Willow: Ah yes, I do believe Xavier is going as Ten. He certainly has the height for it..
Vienna: Yes Idris, the curly haired one.
Agatha: I DID SAY BUTT POPCORN.
Me: I am also drawing your guys' gift sketches soon enough. Working on Fel as Rose at the moment, then Al as Rory, and Vannie as...who's she going as again?
Imogen: Ah dinnae. Ye jus' haf ter wait fer a reply.
Al: I am being nice! I let her write fanfiction, and yes, that includes the weird territory of slash.
Chroma: *points to Agatha* See! The fae agrees with me!
Al: Okay… wait! What would butt popcorn look like anyway? Popcorn shaped like butts?
Chroma: Chocolate flavoured popcorn?
Al: … let's just not step into that territory…
Me: *to Maddy* She's going as Pinkie Pie, I believe.
Lola: *to Vannie* That would be so much fun!
Idris: *to Vienna* I think you'll rock it. *goes back to pondering cosplay ideas*

Me: Maddy, you need to get on more.

Gwennant: What shae wants tae say is shae wants a load of compliments on her art.

Me: What? No--

Gwennant: Shae's jus' tryin' ta be polite.

Me: No, I'm not--

Gwennant: Whatever ye say. Anywyas, cannae get in on this Nekrocon thin'?

Me: I do, but Tumblr RP is funnnn. Thank you Zena.
Agatha: :D. Probably popcorn shaped butts.
Me: Oh yeah, that reminds me, I have someone for Oswin. ELLINGTON.
Ellington: Yeah? o.o"
Me: WANNA GO TO NECKROCON.
Ellington: Em, I gue-
Me: Perfect!
Vienna: Thank you, Idris.

Me: Then you need to be more active.

Seraphina: I still volunteer Astelle to be Amy.

Astelle: Um, I guess? She's got a cute wardrobe.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service