Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Me: Well, folks, you know the drill, and this is Charrie Convo!

Al: WAIT! I still haven't told you the story about the muffins! Camilla baked muffins! Someone threw the contents of the rubbish bin into the muffins! There were a baker dozen muffins! I ate one! C ate the rest. He vomited over the carpet then went to eat ovaries off trees.

Chroma: *giggles*

Al: They were apple ovaries, if you were wondering.

Me: Well, that's... a nice thought.

Views: 4387

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me- GAH, so sorry, let me answer a few older questions. Yes, Jason IS as straight as a ruler. XD Oh, and Zena (I think it was Zena who asked...), no, so far neither Jes or May have had any romantic interests.
Jason- Yeah, thank you, Ari for the backup. >_br/> Jes- Yeah, you better believe I haven't. T_T
Me- And should I explain this little stuffed animal story, or has the moment passed?
Jes- Explain it and you won't live much longer.
Jason- Oh, be quiet, Jes. T.T
Me- Also, ooohhhh, nerdy cosplay-y Neckrocon stuff. Should I fetch Fel from wherever she went to sulk?

Cassandra: *hits Princess Nyan* What fun!
Me: GO FORTH AND FETCH FEL AND MAKE HER BE ROSE TYLER.
Willow: Or whatever she wants to be-
Agatha: *muffled* I'VE FIGURED IT OUT!
Imogen: YE'VE MIGURED A FOUT?
Cassandra: *pushes Princess Nyan back to Chelsea* Catch! She's your creator, not mine!

Me- I shall fetch her after I tell the story if people want to hear it.
Jes- Which they don't if they value their lives and sanity.
Me- But, Maddy, isn't Fel the perf Rose? C': And Willow, trust me, she'd be Rose. XD Well. I dunno. She likes a lot of the other companions, but probably wouldn't think she could pull it off. Heh. Anyway!

Imogen: Apparently Agatha has migured a fout.
Agatha: *still muffled* NO I DIDN'T
Willow: Excellent, she can walk with Al at Neckrocon, she's going as Fem!Ten.
Me: CAN I HEAR THE STORY AND YES Fel is a perfect Rose *cries* she shall be amazing.

Me- But if she does Rose, she simply HAS to do her awesome Idiot Lantern costume. That 50s dress was fab. Anyhoo. I'll tell the story once more people have a chance to weigh in. XD
Jes- You will not tell any stupid story.
Me- Oh yes I will.

Me: Please tell us about the stuffed animals!!!
Cassandra: So, what is it?
Me: The Idiot's Lantern Rose is the best Rose you could cosplay as, it's a fact.
Willow: Tell the story!
Imogen: DO YE WANT FELICA TER TELL THE STORY, AGGIE?
Agatha: *muffled grumbles*
Me: *fetches Al*
Al: I thought I was going as our Rory as a centurion Auton... BUT TEN IS AWESOME! So I'll cosplay him if you want me to. Also, Clemens should be Captain Jack with a vortex manipulator and everything.
Clemens: I can do that. *nods*
Chroma: *to Felica* He may be straight as a ruler, but rulers can bend! I reject your theory and substitute my own headcanon!
Willow: Yay Jack!
Me: But that leaves the question..who's gonna be River Song?
Agatha: *muffled* I'M NOT.
Imogen: She's dime wot!
Al: Very emo of you, Danny. XD
Idris: *looks up from book* Why is my cousin duct-taped?
Me: Reasons.
Al: So, am I going to be 10 or Rory? Also, I want to hear whatever story you have!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service