Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Cedar Woods photos + Legacy day Madeline, Cerise, and Ashlynn

Her pics have appeared on the MH FB page.
MH FB page
Not sure if anyone has seen these or not.

not my pics, I think they are gorgeous!

Views: 1438

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I for one hadn't seen these yet so THANK YOU! for posting them!

I really adore Cedar. I with they could have found a way to make the wood texture run into her face. I understand it would have been tricky, but I would have loved it.

I think Maddie is just perfect! Love her hair like that and the big top hat!

Cerise is not....something. I don't know. I love her basic doll, but this one is a little...I can't quite put my finger on it. I bet she looks tons better out of the box and fixed up a little. Hopefully.

Ashlynn is beautiful. She's certainly not my style, all pink and floral, but I can't fault that they did a lovely job with this doll. 

I love the steampunkish look of Maddy. Love Cerise too though I think the fur hood is a bit much....

I've seen these before but I have to point out how FANTASTIC that Maddie is xD I don't collect these but this one I will definietely get! I mean, LOOK at those SHOES! xD

in the Legacy Day special Cerise had white fur around her hood. This is dirty grey looking. I think that's why it doesn't go...

C

That doesn't look steampunk to me. More like filigree flourishes.

mechagirl said:

I love the steampunkish look of Maddy. Love Cerise too though I think the fur hood is a bit much....

I don't really like Ashlynn's face. The extra pouty lips just don't work for me. It looks like an unsuccessful duckface attempt. It bothered me on the first doll too. But I love her hair and outfit so I'll probably pick her.

Is it me, or does this wave have better face molds?

I laughed way too hard with this, because I now see it too! XD Thank you, Abbeylover7601 XD

abbeylover7601 said:

I don't really like Ashlynn's face. The extra pouty lips just don't work for me. It looks like an unsuccessful duckface attempt. It bothered me on the first doll too. But I love her hair and outfit so I'll probably pick her.

I can't wait to get Cedar.

I can not wait to get Legacy Day Cerise :-)

I love them all!

well, I do agree that something is a bit of a miss with Cerise. White fur trim rather than the grey would definitely be an improvement.

$52? Cedar is beautiful but I'd rather wait a few months for when she's retail price ($20). I'm not that impatient. I can wait and buy other dolls in the mean time.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service