Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Not sure, but I think this is legit!

Source: http://nikspectrarox.tumblr.com/post/45483133624/terrible-blog-sass...

Views: 1045

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I read on a facebook post that the girl who originally posted this picture says it was in the Ghoul's Night Out journal/diary.  (Rebecca Waters was her name, I believe, she was credited and made the post about the journal).

Did she post that here on the forums?

Can you give us a link to it if she did, I'd like to see the original? <3 :)

timmel10 said:

I read on a facebook post that the girl who originally posted this picture says it was in the Ghoul's Night Out journal/diary.  (Rebecca Waters was her name, I believe, she was credited and made the post about the journal).

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=565407726825906&set=a.2...

This is the facebook post.

And this is her comment, which is the 13th comment on the photo:

Bec Waters:  This picture was featured in the Ghouls night out journal.. wow my photo spread fast?

love her will definilty be getting this for aubrey for halloween so spooky cute

She's cool, but seriously.... there's more colors out there than pink. I know this line is for little girls but sheesh...

What are you talking about?? Of course everything needs to be pink and pretty!!1!

/sarcasm mode: on

Mattel needs to realize that MH became so popular exactly because it is different from other doll lines. I see no reason why they need to go back to the same ol' girly designs they've been making for years for Barbie.

If that is Catty, yes, she's pretty, but God, why so much pink?

Draculad said:

She's cool, but seriously.... there's more colors out there than pink. I know this line is for little girls but sheesh...

Yeah, no kidding. I really hope this looks better in person because I'm not feeling it too much from the artwork, little too girly for my tastes. Going to get at least one anyway though to make my own little black werecat. X3

Draculad said:

She's cool, but seriously.... there's more colors out there than pink. I know this line is for little girls but sheesh...

THIS.

Victoria Niccals said:

What are you talking about?? Of course everything needs to be pink and pretty!!1!

/sarcasm mode: on

Mattel needs to realize that MH became so popular exactly because it is different from other doll lines. I see no reason why they need to go back to the same ol' girly designs they've been making for years for Barbie.

If that is Catty, yes, she's pretty, but God, why so much pink?

Thinking as a little girl, they see black cats as witch's things, and in cartoons black cats are the vilain pet, an they bring bad luck, if she wear colours like not very colourful colours and plus being another werecat character she woudn't sell well, at least my father thinks that I have enough werecats and that I don't need Catrine.

See for a movie star, since she is probably one of the main characters in Frights, Camera, Action! glamour and sparkles is normal, she would look great and sassy with red, but black skin and red hair is for Wydowna, cold colours don't appeal to little girls plus black, soo it has to be Pink, that for mattel is basically all little girls favourite colour. I must say she like this she will sell , and I must say I like how she looks, but I would preffer a celestial blue, blue and silver is what i love, but before us collectors, is little girls, and in the begining mattel took the risks, it could fail, wathever, but now with soo many fans they can't make mistakes and take that risks.

You know, when I ask little girls who is their favourite monster high is, they say Draculaura, soo if we didn't had in te begin a character wearing lots of pink, do you think Monster High would have this sucess?
 
Victoria Niccals said:

What are you talking about?? Of course everything needs to be pink and pretty!!1!

/sarcasm mode: on

Mattel needs to realize that MH became so popular exactly because it is different from other doll lines. I see no reason why they need to go back to the same ol' girly designs they've been making for years for Barbie.

If that is Catty, yes, she's pretty, but God, why so much pink?

Draculad said:

She's cool, but seriously.... there's more colors out there than pink. I know this line is for little girls but sheesh...

Personally, I was hoping for a gothic character. :P I already have one myself. xD

Please tell me I'm not the only one waiting for an official emo/scene/goth monster to come to Monster High. o3o

 

~Rayne

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service