Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Views: 6335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like a picture day version to me. Hm.

How come? You mean she looks like a basic? I think that's kind of the point....

Gazzy said:

Looks like a picture day version to me. Hm.

It says Scaris City Of Frights ;)

her outfit is to "scaris" to not be scaris. her outfit even resembles the architecture of the eiffel tower! imo lol

So? The Powerghoul promotional images shows them with diaries while the actual dolls have little comic books that look totally different. I'd take the diary/fearbook thing with a grain of salt.

Jack Hajduch said:

It says fearbook...

Hmm, wonder what this means for her cost; will she be the $20 or so of the basics, or will she be less like Deuce, Ghoulia, and the others from the budget-line Scaris? I guess I just assumed she'd be around $15 or less due to not seeing a diary or anything more before.

Maybe - okay maybe, we are going to get a second round of Scaris slimbox dolls including Katrine, Lagoona, Venus, and Cleo (just random guesses for the last three, Venus was in the trailer). She has a purse but no suitcase which is why I am thinking slimbox. I still really don't understand why the  Scaris dolls were released all so far ahead of the movie.

I think shell be in a delux size box but be cheaper price point uf you think back yo cupid walmart exvlusive she was 1600 but without key and gift, i dint think dlim bix is "soecial" enough for an exclusive.
It never made sense to me that a Scaris Frankie, Deuce, and especially Ghoulia would be made, and not Cleo.. Cleo is stuck-up, all about fashion , her sis Neffera was even a model.. Mattel missed the common sense mark on that one hopefully their planning a special edition with her in it.

That's a good point, it slipped my mind that she's a *gag* walmart exclusive.

weird wolf said:

I think shell be in a delux size box but be cheaper price point uf you think back yo cupid walmart exvlusive she was 1600 but without key and gift, i dint think dlim bix is "soecial" enough for an exclusive.
Excuse the spelling iphone keypad is rubbish.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service