Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

CAT TASTROPHE AND VOLTAGEROUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PICTURES IN THE DISCUSSION ( NEW TORALEI AND FRANKIE ) Edited with better photos ;)

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOVE THIS TORALEI Source: http://marsmcflytrap.tumblr.com/

Toralei photo close up by: Not a cat

Views: 11373

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not too crazy about Tora's jumpsuit pattern, but she looks amazing nonetheless. I can sort of see resemblance to the Catwoman from the new Batman movie.

Can I have credit for the cropped picture, please?

I have no idea how to feel about these. I didn't like Polterghoul and Wonder Wolf at SDCC but I kind of like the way Wonder Wolf looks in this picture. I don't like Toralei without bangs, AT ALL. Maybe I'd sort of like her if she was given a form of bangs like she sort of did on her basic. As for Frankie she's probably the best in the line yet I don't know how I feel about her. I do support the whole superhero fashion doll thing for young girl's creative play and all, but in order for this collector to save money I'm probably just going to stick with my Ghoulia in her Dead Fast cosplay. I think I'll use the money to get the upcoming basics I think everyone wants to see along with Catrine and Bloodgood. :\

Edited

not a cat said:

Thanks

Meh in B&W ~Dont PC me ;)~ said:

Edited

not a cat said:

Im actually glad to say that these dont appeal to me at all! 

I was looking forward to a second Toralei, but she looks pretty boring to me and even though I do like her long Hair, I dont like the Way they styled it. 

If I see her in Person I might change my Mind, and if Mattel comes out with a new Fashion Pack for Toralei this Year I *might* buy her and change her Clothes, 

but other then that Im going to skip this Line completely. 

Nice to see Toralie is getting a little more love!☆〜(ゝ。∂)
These are fantastic. Glad i have friends at Target!

Finally Mattel, You listened and gave us another Toralei. She was the most anticipated character to have another release. 

I HAVE TO HAVE TORALEI.
She looks like Cat Woman.
I wonder why... XDD
Spectra looks like she got sunburnt around her eye area. XD
And Frankie's boots are way wicked. They remind me slightly of Robecca's.

And she'll be scary hard to find bc target exclusives always are

Jessabelle Quinton said:

Finally Mattel, You listened and gave us another Toralei. She was the most anticipated character to have another release. 

It kind of hard to believe these are $19.99 -- seems like the could be sold at the $12.99 price. There is a lot more plastic accessories, but they don't seem to have enough accessories and fabric to warrant a higher price point.

But I can't wait to see the boxes -- especially after seeing the comic book like illistrations/design of Ghouls Alive! and Abbey's bed and Frankie's Vanity.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service