Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

CAT TASTROPHE AND VOLTAGEROUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PICTURES IN THE DISCUSSION ( NEW TORALEI AND FRANKIE ) Edited with better photos ;)

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOVE THIS TORALEI Source: http://marsmcflytrap.tumblr.com/

Toralei photo close up by: Not a cat

Views: 11373

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's a bit of a wait, isn't it? You'd think it'd be sooner, because they've already got Spectra and Clawdeen out. :/ I really wanted that Toralei too... 

Brian Sheppard said:

Toralei and Frankie probably will not show up for at least 3 months -- that's the typical time for each case in an assortment. I bet we won't see them until fall.

I wish they'd hurry up and put these out.  My daughter goes nuts for any werecat character. I check stock every day online hoping for stores to go from out to in, but it sounds like I may be doing that for a long time.  I was going to start a sighting thread...good thing I read this one.

I've been checking EBay every day that's usually the first sign the've hit the stores.

This morning, all the stores in my area (and a couple other zip codes I checked in different states) went to In Stock, so I checked two different Targets out as soon as I could (about an hour or so after opening), but all I saw were more Clawdeen and Spectra.  :(   Anyone else check today?  

How did they go to in stock? I go to the Target website and I searched Power Ghouls and only Spectra and Clawdeen come in. Can you give me a link to these items? (Frankie and Torelai)

There's no separate DPCI number I was just going off of the link for the ones on the website. I was just going off the fact that more came in stock seemingly everywhere and hoping they were the new ones.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service