Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

CAT TASTROPHE AND VOLTAGEROUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PICTURES IN THE DISCUSSION ( NEW TORALEI AND FRANKIE ) Edited with better photos ;)

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOVE THIS TORALEI Source: http://marsmcflytrap.tumblr.com/

Toralei photo close up by: Not a cat

Views: 11371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is there a date for their release, and where?

Great! I hope Michigan soon. I keep checking the website, but seems like the best bet is to just drive up there.

Triumvirate said:

They are starting to hit stores now, at least Spectra and Clawdeen are. They have shown up in several Target stores in the midwest already.

Simonne Elaine said:

Has Toralei started to show up yet? I'm wondering if they're only shipping cases of Clawdeen and Spectra right now.

Triumvirate said:

They are starting to hit stores now, at least Spectra and Clawdeen are. They have shown up in several Target stores in the midwest already.

Simonne Elaine said:

I was just on EBay , and someone is selling an entire case they bought from Targets "I hate to say this, but I hope nobody buys them" thus is the reason we can't find stuff in the stores.

I didn't know Daughter of Arachne shows up in Spectra's book! How neat! I really hope they release her and not make her merely an appearance in the comic books.

Triumvirate said:

No, Toralei hasn't shown up yet. It's just Spectra and Clawdeen that people are finding so far in cases of six with 3 of each of those two characters in it. Plus, Clawdeen is advertised on the back of Spectra's box and Spectra is advertised on the back of Clawdeen's. So, it's a mystery what is going on with Frankie and Toralei at this point. Plus, now that it's been discovered that Daughter of Arachne is in Spectra's comic book insert, you have to wonder whether she will be making her debut it this line as well and how that will be shipped.

Theres no word on Frankie's and Toralei's releases?

Has anyone seen the Toralei around?
I made the big mistake of showing my boyfriend's 7 year old sister a picture of her and now she really wants her and I can't say no to her because she's such a sweetheart!
So please I would love if someone could help me! 
I'm in Australia and I doubt we'll be getting these dolls any time soon.

When they show up I will definitely let you know! I check my local stores daily.

Toralei and Frankie probably will not show up for at least 3 months -- that's the typical time for each case in an assortment. I bet we won't see them until fall.

:(

they are on the website - toralei and frankie - just marked as available in stores only

They show up as unstick because they have the same item number as Clawdeen and Spectra

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service