Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

CAT TASTROPHE AND VOLTAGEROUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PICTURES IN THE DISCUSSION ( NEW TORALEI AND FRANKIE ) Edited with better photos ;)

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOVE THIS TORALEI Source: http://marsmcflytrap.tumblr.com/

Toralei photo close up by: Not a cat

Views: 11363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! This has made my morning I was hoping for another Toralei!!!!!!
Finally a Frankie I like... Hope these will be released soon!!!!

I really hope they are all working together...Toralei is one of my favorite characters and im getting kinda tired of her always being the "bad" one and not really fitting in with the others...hopefully they change that...They did with Cleo.

Zombie Passer-By said:

Just noticed something when looking at pictures of Polterghoul and Wonder Wolf... all the Superhero dolls we've seen so far have the Skullette symbol on the front of their outfits. A sign that they all belong to the same team? Does this mean Toralei is actually a hero working with the others?

Hopefully they'll add Cleo to this line, and skip DRACULAURA!!!! Soooooo exciting !

AGHHH!!! These are Amaze balls :-D

pretty sweet! I think I like these too better than Clawdeen and Spectra.

Does Frankie's head look very light in color like Ghouls Alive! or is that just wishful thinking on my part?

I was off my game early last year, so I missed out on Toralei. I'm excited about this one, but I already dread the rush to find her.
I missed her too, but this time I won't.. I'm getting this period!!!

Toralei is cute ;) Frankie reminds me of Lady Gaga! Oh My.

Cool! I like the Frankie more then Toralei just because I have the original Toralei and like her more then this one. But great job Mattel. *pats Mattel on the back*

It would be great if they added one of the guys....I'll be upset if they dont add Ghoulia with SuperSpeed!!

ahahah these power ghouls are so much fun! I wants them aaaall. I hope they do more.

Close up! :D

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service