Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Just got Casta Fierce from Walmart in Columbia, SC. They also had the wolf pack. We don't usually see things very quickly here so I got excited.

Views: 1614

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just got home from the wally world in Vancouver Washington on mill plain and I-205. they had about 12 on shelf after  I snagged one. 

Literally just came home with her from a Walmart in TN :-)

The one in Moore.

ozzykitten said:

Which walmart? Belle Isle barley ever restocks, so I am guessing not there

Tara La Reine said:

I found her tonight in Oklahoma City. No Wolf pack.

Thank you! I just checked the MWC one. No sign of her or the pack. They don't even have a MH section, they are remodeling, so it is harder to find any toys.

Tara La Reine said:

The one in Moore.

ozzykitten said:

Which walmart? Belle Isle barley ever restocks, so I am guessing not there

Tara La Reine said:

I found her tonight in Oklahoma City. No Wolf pack.

I just got Dustin and Chewlian too! I love Chewlian! He eats all my old papers!

Scarlett said:

Just saw--and bought--her at the (Central Ave) Toledo, OH Walmart.  (Also grabbed SC Dustin & Chewlian)

Thank you! I haven't seen her in person yet.

Zais said:

Was at work earlier and just put her on the shelf, Ft Worth Wal-Mart.

ozzykitten, on the back of the box it says she's friends with Catty and Operetta. 

Anyone have the numbers and store stock tracker to look online? I have checked several walmarts near me

Found mine today at Walmart in Louisville, along with the Wolf pack and all the inner monsters.

Casta Fierce has a DO NOT OPEN UNTIL DATE: October 27th, 2014 on her case. What is happening is some stores are ignoring that and putting her out early. The same issue occured with Catty last year with TRU, where they put them out right away and other stores kept her until the last moment.  Supposely stores can be penalized for opening these cases early, but some stores just don't care. That means Casta might be in your Walmart's backroom at this moment. Sometimes if you ask nicely they will get her for you, sometimes people will see the DNO note on the box and refuse it. But it's very likely that though your store does not have her on the shelf, she would be in your stores backroom.

Saw 4 dolls in Walmart in NC. The Wolf pack also. I didnt see much enthusiasm around them for some reason. People standing with us was buying MH from FF collection. In my city they still have 4 boxes with wolfs for 45 dollars. Maybe they made it too many?
I actually passed on the wolf pack too. They just didn't do anything for me.

Nat said:
Saw 4 dolls in Walmart in NC. The Wolf pack also. I didnt see much enthusiasm around them for some reason. People standing with us was buying MH from FF collection. In my city they still have 4 boxes with wolfs for 45 dollars. Maybe they made it too many?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service