Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

i like this one boy @ school and i wanted to know a way to let him know how i feel about him. i was going to let my friend tell him or something but i don't know what to do. can someone please help or give me some advice? thanx, i would really appreciate it.PLEASE.

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Believe me when I say this...boys are a difficult subject...its really hard sometimes to ask someone that you like them...but just go ahead and ask,show him your interested in him. I know how it feels I am only in 6 grade and I have a boyfriend all because I asked him in 5 grade...
Plus if you really like him start hanging out....
Hope this helps your problem.
-chiqi2000 :)

Honestly I have been in your situation. I'm in 10th grade now and in 5th grade I taped a picture of the boy I liked to my desk with heart stickers and got in trouble with the teacher lol

But the best advice I can give you is to not sweat the relationship stuff. Enjoy your childhood! It sounds stupid and lame but if I had the option to redo my years in elementary or middle school without all the drama I would. Also, girls do mature faster than boys so he might not react the way you want him too just because he's not ready.

Its a big thing when you like a guy, having your friend do it may cause him to back off so I would say be strong and do it yourself. If you get your friend to do it he may become embarassed (knowing she knows you like him and him finding out through her) but if you do it yourself you will get a better idea of what he thinks of you. It would almost be better to just become his friend, like talking to him and hanging out with him to make sure he is comfortable with you and then ask him out. The more comfortable you are around him the less likely you are to be hurt if he says no which you should always mentally prepare yourself for. Having a cool girl who is a friend may make him more receptive to you liking him as well. I hope everything works out for you and big piece of advice if he is mean to you or does not like you then he is not the right one. There is someone out there who will love you and treat you with love and kindness and you should NEVER accept anything less.

@chiqi2000 thanx for the advice,i wish i had alot of confidence to just walk up and say "i like you" and have no fear. :)

Julia Mew said:

Honestly I have been in your situation. I'm in 10th grade now and in 5th grade I taped a picture of the boy I liked to my desk with heart stickers and got in trouble with the teacher lol

XD 

But the best advice I can give you is to not sweat the relationship stuff. Enjoy your childhood! It sounds stupid and lame but if I had the option to redo my years in elementary or middle school without all the drama I would. Also, girls do mature faster than boys so he might not react the way you want him too just because he's not ready.

that's true,ijust want to let him know that i like him. thanx for advice. :)

thanx for the advice, my friend liked this one boy in my class that was really mean, and i told her that he isn't worth it and she said that he was doing that cause "he liked her", but he actually didn't so she likes someone else now. :)

Ghosty said:

Its a big thing when you like a guy, having your friend do it may cause him to back off so I would say be strong and do it yourself. If you get your friend to do it he may become embarassed (knowing she knows you like him and him finding out through her) but if you do it yourself you will get a better idea of what he thinks of you. It would almost be better to just become his friend, like talking to him and hanging out with him to make sure he is comfortable with you and then ask him out. The more comfortable you are around him the less likely you are to be hurt if he says no which you should always mentally prepare yourself for. Having a cool girl who is a friend may make him more receptive to you liking him as well. I hope everything works out for you and big piece of advice if he is mean to you or does not like you then he is not the right one. There is someone out there who will love you and treat you with love and kindness and you should NEVER accept anything less.

I've been around the block a time or two.  The best advice I could give you (no matter what age you are) is to try and be friends first, you wouldn't want to go out with someone who you can't be friends with anyways.  If it's meant to be things will fall into place from there :) 

Looks like everyone else's gotten to ther 'advice part', so I'll say this. This belongs in the 'Everything else' forum, NOT uncategorized.

But being friends never leads to a relationship.

Cali aka Baby said:

I've been around the block a time or two.  The best advice I could give you (no matter what age you are) is to try and be friends first, you wouldn't want to go out with someone who you can't be friends with anyways.  If it's meant to be things will fall into place from there :) 

That's actually how all of my good relationships have started.

VampyNapy said:

But being friends never leads to a relationship.

Cali aka Baby said:

UPDATE: my friend jordan, (its funny cause the boy i like is named jordan XD) told him that "someone likes you", but she didn't say who though. :)

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service