Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

  
          Hi it's Vanessa! Here is my new RP. Let's get started!

 


              Flyer: 
  
        Are your teenage girls feeling down? Do they EVER do anything? Well they can now at Camp PineWood! It cost $60 a semester. Also your Daughter will be there for 10 months. They will have fun Bye!
  
    
                        Sincerely, Betty Blood ( Camp Staff Member )

   


                -------------—---------------------------

        There are 5 cabins:



Cabin 1 

Ages Girls 12-13



Cabin 2:


Ages 15-16



Cabin 3:
 
Ages: 17-18 



Cabin 4: 
Ages 18-19



Cabin 5: 

Become a Staff member! Age: 19 







                        It's a pretty BIG Camp. You will arrive on January 17 and come back November 1st. Have Fun!






       I will start: 



Vanessa Vondergeist walked out of the Bus. This was it. She had made it to camp. " Bye Mom Bye Dad Bye Spectra ". She said. As she walked she made sure she had every thing she needed. She waited for people to arrive.

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beatriz White jumped out of the car. "Don't touch me! It might be contagious!'

Sometime after, Katie and Catherine Orange jumped off too. 'Don't worry, Catherine. I'm sure it is the last time we'll get a ride from her parents. I'm going to the cabin now. If you'd like to wait for more people, stay here. See you at lunch time!'

Catherine looked around. "Hey!" She screamed to Vanessa. "Hello, I'm Catherine. Have you ever been to this camp?"

Vanessa jumped. " Ahh!" " Oh hi I'm Vanessa also this is my VERY first time at Camp PineWood." 

Michaela T. C. said:

Beatriz White jumped out of the car. "Don't touch me! It might be contagious!'

Sometime after, Katie and Catherine Orange jumped off too. 'Don't worry, Catherine. I'm sure it is the last time we'll get a ride from her parents. I'm going to the cabin now. If you'd like to wait for more people, stay here. See you at lunch time!'

Catherine looked around. "Hey!" She screamed to Vanessa. "Hello, I'm Catherine. Have you ever been to this camp?"

(( I'll be Kalli ans Mariana Cabin 4))

  Kalli and Mariana looked around the camp when they saw some girls and said " Hi" .

"Hello!' Said Catherine.

"Hi. Beatriz White.' Said the ghost, entering in the front of Catherine. 'You are?'

"It is my first time too! But my sister has been here once. She said it is very fun. Well, I hope it is!"

" Ya well at least we will be In the same Cabin "

Michaela T. C. said:

"It is my first time too! But my sister has been here once. She said it is very fun. Well, I hope it is!"

"But we are going to be in the same Cabin than she...' She said, pointing to Beatriz.

" I don't know?"

Michaela T. C. said:

"But we are going to be in the same Cabin than she...' She said, pointing to Beatriz.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service