Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello Monster High Fans so I noticed Rayne Winx posted a review of the Cat/Witch CAM pack and that really helped people so since I was fortunate to have found the CAM Boys I i thought I'd try to help with the CAM Boys.  :) Hope this helps anyone interested in buying the NEW CAM boys. :)

Front of the box;

The wig and Shoes (Only 1 wig and 1 pair of shoes but also has a black hair brush like the Monster High Girls)

The top of the head; (The girl CAM wigs fit the same on the boy heads)

Front of the head; (I love the Gargoyle face the Vampire face is kind of creepy.)

The back of both boy Cams and Gargoyle wings; (My sister pointed out a good point my vampire boy has some flaws: one big fang and a small fang, one eye brow a little above the other.)  :)

A comparison of both set of hand and arms;

Has anyone seen anything about the Puma Boy I think hes cooll too. :)   Because he has Blue.

Thanks seeing and hope i helped clarify things, If you have anymore question just post  here and i'll see what i can help with.

P.S. This is the gargoyle boy with the red wig. :-/   Not really working for him.   :)

Views: 2223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did the same thing with the gargoyle boy being Rochelle's brother. But I'm trying to make him her twin I already got the eyes pink and I just need to make the hair similar with colors. :)

Flossie D said:

Congrats on finding them! I love the gargoyle boy, I am going to make him Rochelle's brother! The vampire boy I am going to make act like Heath Burns :L xx

lol the puma boys hair is even worse...he looks like a vulcan.

I agree, can't wait to get him. I'll probably just leave him bald.  :)

mechagirl said:

lol the puma boys hair is even worse...he looks like a vulcan.

The vampire boy's face reminds me more of Bram, less of Valentine :/ (Oh God, my English SUCKS)

I think so too. Valentine was mean looking. :D

Victoria Niccals said:

The vampire boy's face reminds me more of Bram, less of Valentine :/ (Oh God, my English SUCKS)

:) 

Hi

Maybe if someone is good at styling hair, the gargoyle boy could be style as a long haired rocker?

Kat

Why a rocker style?  :-)

VegasKAT said:

Hi

Maybe if someone is good at styling hair, the gargoyle boy could be style as a long haired rocker?

Kat

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service