Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello Monster High Fans so I noticed Rayne Winx posted a review of the Cat/Witch CAM pack and that really helped people so since I was fortunate to have found the CAM Boys I i thought I'd try to help with the CAM Boys.  :) Hope this helps anyone interested in buying the NEW CAM boys. :)

Front of the box;

The wig and Shoes (Only 1 wig and 1 pair of shoes but also has a black hair brush like the Monster High Girls)

The top of the head; (The girl CAM wigs fit the same on the boy heads)

 Front of the head; (I love the Gargoyle face the Vampire face is kind of creepy.)

The back of both boy Cams and Gargoyle wings; (My sister pointed out a good point my vampire boy has some flaws: one big fang and a small fang, one eye brow a little above the other.)  :)

A comparison of both set of hand and arms;

Has anyone seen anything about the Puma Boy I think hes cooll too. :)   Because he has Blue.

Thanks seeing and hope i helped clarify things, If you have anymore question just post  here and i'll see what i can help with.

P.S. This is the gargoyle boy with the red wig. :-/   Not really working for him.   :)

 

Views: 2244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for these, I wasn't too excited about them, but that gargoyle boy is adorable up close!  And thank goodness they're including matching torsos for each doll now!

My thoughts exactly,  :)  I love him a little more than the vampire boy though and I thought it was wierd that the cOme with a bush like the girls dolls?!

Thea said:

Thanks for these, I wasn't too excited about them, but that gargoyle boy is adorable up close!  And thank goodness they're including matching torsos for each doll now!

hahaha!  yes, that is weird!  The wig  is so short you couldn't do much with that big brush... maybe a small comb would be more appropriate... I also wish their heads were smoother so you could have the option of keeping them bald.  How does the wig look?  the gargoyle seems like he might look a bit odd with hair... 


Blue Guzman said:

My thoughts exactly,  :)  I love him a little more than the vampire boy though and I thought it was wierd that the cOme with a bush like the girls dolls?!

Thea said:

Thanks for these, I wasn't too excited about them, but that gargoyle boy is adorable up close!  And thank goodness they're including matching torsos for each doll now!

I did a picture with a close up of the wig.  I personally don't like it. :(

Thea said:

hahaha!  yes, that is weird!  The wig  is so short you couldn't do much with that big brush... maybe a small comb would be more appropriate... I also wish their heads were smoother so you could have the option of keeping them bald.  How does the wig look?  the gargoyle seems like he might look a bit odd with hair... 


Blue Guzman said:

My thoughts exactly,  :)  I love him a little more than the vampire boy though and I thought it was wierd that the cOme with a bush like the girls dolls?!

Thea said:

Thanks for these, I wasn't too excited about them, but that gargoyle boy is adorable up close!  And thank goodness they're including matching torsos for each doll now!

Update!  :)

Thanks for the wig photo!  That hair is even more unflattering on him than I'd feared :[  


Blue Guzman said:

Update!  :)

I agree. :-/

Thea said:

Thanks for the wig photo!  That hair is even more unflattering on him than I'd feared :[  


Blue Guzman said:

Update!  :)

Glad i could help. :D

Sarah Stoker said:

nice pics blue!!!
i can't wait to get my boys now after seeing them close up.
:)

Thanks for the review! I also saw the dudes at my Target, and was unsure whether to but them or not.... I'm must get them nao! XD Also, thanks for mentioning my name haha

Anyway,LOL @ the gargoyle boy with the wig. Does anyone else think that the Vampire could be Valentine, and the gargoyle could be the one mentioned in Frankies diary? That's my theory.

Great review! :D

Thanks to you for reviewing the girl cams my sister wants them now, and im not sure with the details behind the story of the new cams and who they are resembling. maybe the theories are true.  :)

Rayne Winx said:

Thanks for the review! I also saw the dudes at my Target, and was unsure whether to but them or not.... I'm must get them nao! XD Also, thanks for mentioning my name haha

Anyway,LOL @ the gargoyle boy with the wig. Does anyone else think that the Vampire could be Valentine, and the gargoyle could be the one mentioned in Frankies diary? That's my theory.

Great review! :D

:-( don't worry you'll find them soon too just keep patience :)

Epic Emik said:

I'm sooo envious.;)

Congrats on finding them! I love the gargoyle boy, I am going to make him Rochelle's brother! The vampire boy I am going to make act like Heath Burns :L xx

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service