Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I purchased C.A. Cupid, back on January 2nd.  The box says "C.A. Cupid" on it.  I just got a Walmart add in the mail today, and it says "Monster High Amore Cupid Doll" , Exclusive to Walmart.  The box even says Amore Cupid, where my mox says C.A. Cupid.  Does anyone know if this is a misprint, or if the new Cupids are "Amore Cupid"?

Views: 6167

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think I have a copy of the ad.

Alice said:

The reason the adds box says Amore is because Mattel makes prototypes of the dolls and their boxes. Walmart must have gotten an early pic of her.

It says on the monster high website that she always use's C.A because her name is hard to pronounce and she gets called cupid anyway so her name NAME is kind of unknown

that's an earlier picture... just look at her bag it doesn't have any design on it

How do i get one of these dolls there all solds out.

Check out her leg!!!! I dunno if anyone else commented on that, but totally different from the doll I have....

What part of her leg? All I see is from a little below the knee up. 

BklynStar555 said:

Check out her leg!!!! I dunno if anyone else commented on that, but totally different from the doll I have....

I bought a cupid doll last night (PA) and got to look at 5 other boxes that just arrived and all of them say C.A. Cupid.

Oh that's weird! On my work monitor, the leg toward the edge blended into the background, making the negative space look like the leg with a weird geometric pattern. Looks normal from my blackberry :)

I saw that too XD It took me a min to readjust my eyes!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service