Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

02 APR 15: Basic Rochelle, Toralei, & Operetta + Cleo, Frankie, & Draculaura Lots, DOTD and Classroom (Priced to sell)

I've been going through my dolls and my heart just isn't there to collect them anymore. Getting rid of my boxed and loose doll collection but this will process with updates.

If you want to email me inquiries directly you can email them to, love.femme@zoho.com

I DO MY BEST TO DO NEXT DAY SHIP.

Feedback from transactions done on this forum can be found on my profile page. I will leave feedback on your profile page if we have had a transaction.

*More Feedback*

Basic Rochelle Goyle SOLD

Basic Operetta SOLD

Basic Toralei Stripe SOLD

DOTD Frankie, Draculaura, & Clawdeen $60 Shipped

Draculaura Lot $33 shipped

Cleo De Nile Lot $33 shipped

Frankie Stein Lot $30 shipped

Classroom Lagoona and Frankie $30 shipped

Dead Tired Cleo and Lagoona $23 shipped

Views: 17299

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Okay deanna you got on me for selling two dolls for $90 but the girl selling on here wants 3 ghouls alive which retails for $80 to trade for a scrarah which retailed at $25 so if you pick on me why not pick on everyone. Sorry to say this on your thread cher but everyone is not going to be fair in this world of collecting I wish everyone will get used to it thankyou

I've just aquired both Abbey and Draculaura, so all I'm really looking for is Deuce and Ghoulia.

Ashley Barrett said:

I'd like to work out some sort of deal since my daughter is driving me nuts for this doll. I would do all four basic scaris plus something else (not sure what) for Draculaura and Scarah/Hoodude. Would you be interested??
cher said:

I'm sorry I would really have to do at least 2 as I paid more than I would have liked for but I'd really like to work out a deal.

Ashley Barrett said:

Hmmm would you trade her as is for one of the basic Scaris dolls?

No problem and I see where you're coming from, if I don't like a price I mind my business and move on to find a better deal. But you also have to realize that selling new release dolls that will become readily available versus selling an exclusive/ limited edition doll. You're right in the world of collection nothing is fair unfortunately and people become more cut throat to get what they want but I've met so many great people through buying and selling here and anyone who has done business with me knows I can be more than helpful when people are looking for specific dolls.

inlov said:

Okay deanna you got on me for selling two dolls for $90 but the girl selling on here wants 3 ghouls alive which retails for $80 to trade for a scrarah which retailed at $25 so if you pick on me why not pick on everyone. Sorry to say this on your thread cher but everyone is not going to be fair in this world of collecting I wish everyone will get used to it thankyou

Besides my little comment BTW thanks for your insight on things, I have one more set of ghouls alive. Will you go 3 for 3 I do have my eye on toralie and operetta, I live in the usa zip 45231 how about you If not that is fine

I got news that Ghouls Alive have hit California so I will be trying to find them in store instead to save on shipping. Thank you for your offer though. I'm sorry if it seems I keep changing my mind. All I'm in search of now is Scaris Ghoulia and Deuce and the new fashion packs.

inlov said:

Besides my little comment, I have one more set of ghouls alive. Will you go 3 for 3 I do have my eye on toralie and operetta, I live in the usa zip 45231 how about you If not that is fine

Is classroom Ghoulia still available? If so very interested! :D
She is.

Sam<3sTeaching said:

I'd like to get her, then, if you're willing to hold her until next thursday!

cher said:

$12 I have here ears also.

Quinn (○´・д・)ノ Lawson said:

How much for the werewolf CAM including shipping? (within the US)

Sure thing, just friend me and remind me when you're ready to send payment :)

I'd like to get her, then, if you're willing to hold her until next thursday!

cher said:

$12 I have here ears also.

How much for the werewolf CAM including shipping? (within the US)

Sent you a friend request. :) also interested in schools out Cleo.

cher said:
She is.

Sam<3sTeaching said:

up.

Tried to pm you but the site is acting up. I forgot to ask earlier but I wanted to ask, what were you looking for in exchange of Toralei? Also if your trade for Dotd Draculaura doesn't work out I can get you Scaris deuce and Ghoulia. :)

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service