Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I don't think this has been posted yet, correct me if I'm wrong.

Found this on Tumblr, it's from the 2012 Australian Toy Fair for a new line of Bratz coming out:

Anyone else thinks these designs look like really well done MH OCs?

Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexbabs/6968073411/

Views: 12124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I admit. That's not too rippy-offy (I know that's not a word)

Tough the redhead does remind me of Operetta, but more in the general sense, not in the OMIGODRIPOFF! Sense.

Alexander Bartlett said:

;)

their faces are... weird.

it's Bratz. 'nuff said.

purple_monkfish said:

these costumed bratz are probably heading to some party, I feel like they are always aimed at being party dolls.

you have to remember they were out of commission for a few years and if going monster makes them more money, they'll do it, that was the doll industry is all about.

But the bratz dolls haven't ever appealed to me. But I'm not surprised if they want a piece of the monster high crowd

They could have given them noses...

Jeremy Orlok said:

it's Bratz. 'nuff said.

purple_monkfish said:

lol. I was joking. To me, bratz look like they don't have noses.

Ciara said:

they do have noses

not a cat said:

They could have given them noses...

Jeremy Orlok said:

it's Bratz. 'nuff said.

purple_monkfish said:

P-girl is right, they're not as rip-offs as I expected them to be.

They're actually pretty different from their artwork, although we have never seen the two on the right before, and we are yet to see the Dracualura wannabe the two on the far right of the Australian Toy Fair picture in doll form.

(*Muttering to self* I can't believe that I actually like one of them- third from the left, with the lilac hair...)

Alexander Bartlett said:

;)

Those four dolls are the same characters from Toy Fair, they've just changed a little bit since then...

Victoria Niccals said:

They're actually pretty different from their artwork, although we have never seen the two on the right before, and we are yet to see the Dracualura wannabe the two on the far right of the Australian Toy Fair picture in doll form.

(*Muttering to self* I can't believe that I actually like one of them- third from the left, with the lilac hair...)

Alexander Bartlett said:

;)

Really? O_O They have changed a lot! Thank you very much for the info :)

Alexander Bartlett said:

Those four dolls are the same characters from Toy Fair, they've just changed a little bit since then...

Victoria Niccals said:

Alexander Bartlett said:

;)

I haven't been a Bratz fan before but these dolls are pretty cute.

I thought the dolls were ugly, but one of them did look cute. I think i'm gunna go take a closer look

never mind they all look ugly and really hard to pose or play with since they are wearing so much stuff. 

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service