Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hey there! I found this "info" on a hungarian online toy shop. It says things about Bram, and also, that his doll will come this year in the autumn collection. What do you think? Is it true?

Here's the site link: http://www.jatekshop.eu/monster-high-bram-devein.html/hun

Tags: Bram, Devein, High, Monster, doll

Views: 828

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I doubt it, but that would be cool.

I don't know about that, but the monster high knockoffs are really funny. 

http://www.jatekshop.eu/steffi-love-mystic-girlz-babak-simba-toys-1...

I'd like to see Bram and Gory dolls myself.  If Mattel decided to do them, they'd probably do them as a 2-pack.

These aren't really knockoffs... I don't think they're even "monster themed" ._.

I actually like them! XD

Faeiesh said:

I don't know about that, but the monster high knockoffs are really funny. 

http://www.jatekshop.eu/steffi-love-mystic-girlz-babak-simba-toys-1...

I saw them at my local Supermarket, they are actually the same price as the Dead Tired and Skull Shores MH dolls (at least here)

Victoria Niccals said:

These aren't really knockoffs... I don't think they're even "monster themed" ._.

I actually like them! XD

Faeiesh said:

I don't know about that, but the monster high knockoffs are really funny. 

http://www.jatekshop.eu/steffi-love-mystic-girlz-babak-simba-toys-1...

I'm personally not a fan. And I'm on the fence about Gory. Sorry, but they just don't appeal to me. After all, they're only one-time characters.

id buy them (but i buy every doll) id really like some one off characters especially andy beast and gory!

Bram Devein™ was sent to the trademark office over a year ago. So it would seems Mattel could make a doll at some point -- but I wouldn't expect to see him this fall.

This.
I was going to say something exactly like this~

Brian Sheppard said:

Bram Devein™ was sent to the trademark office over a year ago. So it would seems Mattel could make a doll at some point -- but I wouldn't expect to see him this fall.

nah

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Stu Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service