Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

http://momdusa.tumblr.com/post/105761989836/denvercalled-hauntedtwy... while this is unconfirmed, it is apparently from everafterhighdolls which has been a large source of speculation as of late. I don't know how I feel about this, it feels like Scaris 2.0 where NOTHING will happen. and if this is true I most definitely don't know how I feel about Cleo and Deuce. I mean, I want drama (or something) to happen in the MH world because it's felt a bit calm but, Cleo and Deuce? I don't think I like that. and AGAIN seemingly another disappointing moth character, I know it's really early to judge and we don't even know if this is reall, but she looks more like a bee than a moth. A rat kings daughter?...in the MH world...Huh?. I don't know, this overall seems disappointing as of now. but like I have said a million times...THIS IS UNCONFIRMED  (still potentially real though, just keep that in mind)

Views: 2202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If Seth and Lux Ptolemy are part of this line,the catchphrase "Out of Tombers" could be for them.
But of they're not for BYBY then they could be the simease twins for Scarnival that I hope the line will have..but it could go wither way tbh.
Thats also something else that I was thinking!
It'd make sense..it wouldn't be the first time MH has had a homewrecker.
I will forever dream of conjoined twins.
*sigh*

conjoind twin BOY mummies? Ahhh dont get my hopes up! I am dying for conjoined twin boys! Id make some myself, if they sold custom conjoined male torsos. But I cant see Mattel doing something that extreme and if they did it would be pink cute female character/s to make the more appealing. But I reeally would prefer boys...

Thats also something else that I was thinking!
It'd make sense..it wouldn't be the first time MH has had a homewrecker.
I will forever dream of conjoined twins.
*sigh*

Some day.
I hope if we ever do get conjoined twins it'll be men.

I just want more males with unusual bodies/features. They play too safe with the boys.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service