Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Views: 2526

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is that bc it's Canada? Their prices are higher than ours. So the US should have a lower price. I almost passed out too until I realized :)
Can any Canadians confirm this?

Also, if they're saying June, we should start seeing this in May?...typically.

abbclawgoona said:

$45?!  yikes... am I the only one who finds this priced rather high?

No your not.. That's the problem with Toysrus their prices are high, even if this is the Canadian price... This is a beautiful set, but Nightmare looks cheaply made... I'll get this set, and sell the Horse.

abbclawgoona said:

$45?!  yikes... am I the only one who finds this priced rather high?

hmm, was kinda hoping Nightmare would have some kind of fur, or at least fuzz. I didn't expect her to be so shiny. But it's cool to finally see a pic and I am VERY excited for this set!!

They look awesome! I'm disappointed with Nightmares lack of articulation though. I wonder how difficult it would be to modify her myself, an extra one of course lol.

I have to see the set in  person but so far it looks like those cheap horses they use with the Disney princess sets. :\

Onlyalisa said:

No your not.. That's the problem with Toysrus their prices are high, even if this is the Canadian price... This is a beautiful set, but Nightmare looks cheaply made... I'll get this set, and sell the Horse.

aubrey is so excited over these . she is saving he rmoney after she saw this she was like mommy i dont need  the ew picture day dolls i want this i was like okaie dokie hunny ;)

THIS.

I also am not a big fan of how shiny Nightmare is. o3o

mechagirl said:

I have to see the set in  person but so far it looks like those cheap horses they use with the Disney princess sets. :\

Onlyalisa said:

Cool!!! I really like that they made nightmare with headmisstress Bloodgood I love horses!!!

I can't wait! I can stop using Barbies and Kins as the teachers XD

Finally! Golly, she took forever to show up, but I'm happy with the set. While I don't really like the shiny Disney horse look, I AM very happy to see Nightmare looking a great balance between creepy and kinda pretty. Those eyes and face are just killer cool! Would have liked some articulation too, but not gonna gripe much on that.

What I WILL gripe over is the price. $45 plus tax? I thought max she'd cost $40. Really hope this is only the Canadian price and the US one is slightly cheaper. 

UGH preordering would make hunting so much easier here and by that I mean bypassing scalpers and stuff....

Her US TRU number is 571347, so far none in the north Texas whse with no pending orders. She's also not listed under Mattel she's listed under something called ARCO. She entered the system on the 25th of March and she'll retail in the US for $42.99.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service