Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Blob/Ice Girl and Mummy/Gorgon Packs added to the cusumer support center

Views: 515

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

COOOL :D

theyll prolly be out within the next few weeks and im mad they dont come with both wigs shown :(

It says, "and a unique add-on accessory like wings." I am going to assume that for these two packs the add-on accessory would be the 2nd wig in each set. Hope I'm right. :)

Jenny Timberfoot said:

theyll prolly be out within the next few weeks and im mad they dont come with both wigs shown :(

Probably, because there isn't any other accessory in these.

Rayne Storm said:

It says, "and a unique add-on accessory like wings." I am going to assume that for these two packs the add-on accessory would be the 2nd wig in each set. Hope I'm right. :)

Jenny Timberfoot said:

I am sure you are right. I bet they are counting the plastic wigs as the unique accessories for each.

Rayne Storm said:

Jenny Timberfoot said:

If the unique accessory is going to be a molded plastic piece, I wouldn't mind it being solid molded plastic "hair." I would think that would work especially well for the gorgon and blob girls.

Also, the blob girl makes me think of Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time.

Sweet, I hope they go on sale soon!

Kat

Dang it's hard waiting for these to come out, they are so neat. And where I live, the stores always get the new stuff a month and a half after everyone else.

Wish they would re-release Torelei and basic Ghoulia already too...

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service