Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Wow!  Lots of Black and White Frankie in plaza bonita, National city, san diego California.  Its a toy store that only opened for christmas.  However i'd been there before and they had no Monster high, so it was a big shock that i saw them today.

That was ALL they had.  Unfortunately the store is closing in a few days.  They are 14.99$

Views: 1252

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha ya i know i just kept receiving requests all day so i felt bad!

Ayaka502 said:

My comment was just more of a statement like: darn I missed out like! It wasn't a request. I am sorry it sounded like one. :( I will find her so it is okay. I am sure everyone else will be able to find her as well! ^^ Don't worry about not getting everyone a doll, like you said this is a sighting forum. You didn't state you were taking request! ^^

Lily Raccoon said:

Im sorry the mall location is officially sold out and im afraid I didnt get back to pick up some more for all the requests i received, I thought this was more of a "sighting" and due to my budget wasnt able to pick up many.  I know where the San Ysidro location is, but i doubt they "transferred" any product over there.  However i will check later this week and will update. :D

Don't feel bad! That usually happens in these types of threads.

Lily Raccoon said:

haha ya i know i just kept receiving requests all day so i felt bad!

Ayaka502 said:

My comment was just more of a statement like: darn I missed out like! It wasn't a request. I am sorry it sounded like one. :( I will find her so it is okay. I am sure everyone else will be able to find her as well! ^^ Don't worry about not getting everyone a doll, like you said this is a sighting forum. You didn't state you were taking request! ^^

Lily Raccoon said:

Im sorry the mall location is officially sold out and im afraid I didnt get back to pick up some more for all the requests i received, I thought this was more of a "sighting" and due to my budget wasnt able to pick up many.  I know where the San Ysidro location is, but i doubt they "transferred" any product over there.  However i will check later this week and will update. :D

I love her short hair, I think it suits her more than the long hair.

Is it me or San Diego has the best doll selection in the US.

i like it to

TouchyRogue said:

I love her short hair, I think it suits her more than the long hair.

Hahaha! I do too. Where's the like button when you need it? XD

Escape Velocity said:

I remember when everyone was calling it a fake.

Lol, usually just because she was wearing the basic Frankie shoes in the prototype. xD

Escape Velocity said:

Yeah. Everyone's like, "She's wearing Basic Frankie's shoes. FAKE!!!"

FrejaSashe said:

Lol, usually just because she was wearing the basic Frankie shoes in the prototype. xD

Escape Velocity said:

They might be, but Lily said they were sold out. I'd go check just in case though if it's not out of the way.

Reno Kun said:

is it still open!? Im in CA and im willing to drive down to get them!!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service