Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I mostly lurk around here, but I think I'll try to be more social so here goes! (I hope this is the right section for this)

Last Friday, July 8th, was my 24th birthday(feels old) and my AWESOME girlfriend Jill (who is responsible for buying most of my MH collection so far) surprised me with 4 new dolls!!! I knew she was getting me one, simply because she banned me from Toys R' Us for, like, 6 weeks. Plus I had a feeling it might be the new Draculaura/Clawd pack, cause when I discovered that we had some at the Wal-Mart I work at(I work in the bakery as a cake decorator, so don't jump me about customer service in the toy dept I'D LOVE TO HELP YOU OUT BUT I CAN'T! My bad service is limited to taking cake orders lol) she very sternly told me to keep my grabby hands off. But when my birthday finally rolled around she tricked me!

 

Now, in our house, we do B-day presents first thing in the morning, like x-mas :3 cause we're awesome grown-ups and we make the rules(cookies for breakfast, no bedtime, etc)! So, I woke up super early and ran to the bathroom and when I came back there was a big SQUARE present on the bed... and I was thinking to myself "D: b-but that's not shaped like a dolly box"  as I flopped back onto the bed and started tearing off the totally cool My Little Pony paper she wrapped it in.  To my shock and surprise, I found not only Draculaura and Clawd, but also Dead Tired Ghoulia and Frankie! I was SO excited!!!

 

I proceeded to lovingly remove them from their boxes while Jill told me about how proud she was of herself for finding them before me and how she had to choose whether to get me 2 Dead Tired's or 1 School's Out. We both looked over each doll to take in all of the details and we discovered that my new Draculaura has no fangs! She felt bad for not noticing, but I'll just paint some on eventually, or maybe I'll just have a super special human version Lala X3

 

So, thats my story :3 and my toy store privileges were reinstated, so the hunt is back on!

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I should add that this was not all I got for my birthday. Jill also took me to GLEE Live last month!
Congrats and Happy Birthday!
Muchos gracias amigo :3

Kilara said:
Congrats and Happy Birthday!
also no fangs better for kissing clawd with. lol. congrads. =^.^= still looking for DT frankie here.

Lol. I really appreciated that story. XD every last bit of it <3

haha Thanks! I worked hard on it XD

Reno Kun said:

Lol. I really appreciated that story. XD every last bit of it <3

awesome story, don't feel old though I turned 25 on July 7. Its nice to know that someone else still has big bdays even though we aren't kids any more. I had a monster high themed party for mine w/ cupcakes and my hubby got me the DT dolls. I got to wake up to Frankie staring back at me from the top of the tv (he had hidden them around the house)
ps happy late bday

OMG thats awesome! Running around the house searching for dolls would be so fun! Unfortunately our townhouse is TINY.   I thought about making myself some MH cupcakes, or a cake or something, but I decided I didn't want to make my own cake(leaving work at work lol) and I made Jill(who is by no means a cake decorator) make one for me.

 

I'd like to throw a MH party, but i mostly keep to myself and don't really know very many people. Especially people that are into MH. Actually, I don't know ANYONE irl thats into MH :br/> Azteca said:

awesome story, don't feel old though I turned 25 on July 7. Its nice to know that someone else still has big bdays even though we aren't kids any more. I had a monster high themed party for mine w/ cupcakes and my hubby got me the DT dolls. I got to wake up to Frankie staring back at me from the top of the tv (he had hidden them around the house)
ps happy late bday
Nice to meet you! You have a great friend! I may .. No will take you up on a key chain. Message me on my page for the details! Oh and how bout an art trade? I would love it!!.. And ps YOU'RE not old! I'm ancient! Lol

ai-risa said:

OMG thats awesome! Running around the house searching for dolls would be so fun! Unfortunately our townhouse is TINY.   I thought about making myself some MH cupcakes, or a cake or something, but I decided I didn't want to make my own cake(leaving work at work lol) and I made Jill(who is by no means a cake decorator) make one for me.

 

I'd like to throw a MH party, but i mostly keep to myself and don't really know very many people. Especially people that are into MH. Actually, I don't know ANYONE irl thats into MH :br/> Azteca said:

awesome story, don't feel old though I turned 25 on July 7. Its nice to know that someone else still has big bdays even though we aren't kids any more. I had a monster high themed party for mine w/ cupcakes and my hubby got me the DT dolls. I got to wake up to Frankie staring back at me from the top of the tv (he had hidden them around the house)
ps happy late bday
JEALOUS!!!

ai-risa said:
I should add that this was not all I got for my birthday. Jill also took me to GLEE Live last month!
It was SOOOOOOOO awesome!!! <3 Chris Colfer <3

Evenapple said:
JEALOUS!!!

ai-risa said:
I should add that this was not all I got for my birthday. Jill also took me to GLEE Live last month!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service