Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hey guys! So, I'm looking for 3 BF'S, 1 GF, and 4 BFF'S. Here's what they are for: My OC'S The BF'S are for Devilina Flame, Lilly Chaun, and Tina Fairy, The GF is for Devilogan Flame (Devilina's older brother). And the BFF'S are for Devilina, Lilly, Tina, and Devilogan. Thanks!

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That would be awesome. I manage the two plotting against Victoria now.

Electra Proton said:
She can share the enemy of Electra's, my other OC Victoria if wanted. ^^

iEatIdiots said:

I need an enemy for my OC Alexis Underworld. For some crazy, insane, unexplainable reason, she doesn't have an enemy.

I'm starting to get worried about her. She needs an enemy!

@Maggie Devilogan still needs a BFF. He is 18. @iEatIdiots He could be a BF if you'd like. Who would you like him to be a BF with? @Rapunzel Vampire She can be a BFF! Who would you like her to be a BFF with?
EVERYONE BIG REMINDER! If you don't get a spot with one of these OCs, don't be sad I will have more OCs for this! And you might have already saw Devilina and Lilly's bios, but they still need 1 totally awesome BMFF!
Everybody,  I have picked 2 of your OCs! 6 more to choose from you guys!
Rapunzel can be BFF with Lilly Chaun! I really love her Bio!
Abbey Bominable said:
@Maggie Devilogan still needs a BFF. He is 18. @iEatIdiots He could be a BF if you'd like. Who would you like him to be a BF with? @Rapunzel Vampire She can be a BFF! Who would you like her to be a BFF with?
OK! Thanks Sarah! ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! Lilly's beast friend is.....Rapunzel! I will add Rapunzel to Lilly's bio! Oh and everyone I made a new OC but there is no bio yet! Her name is Lea Pard Daughter of the Leopards! I will still be putting up Tina, Devilogan, and Lea's bios!!!
I have people if you need them for anything

Abbey Bominable said:
OK! Thanks Sarah! ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! Lilly's beast friend is.....Rapunzel! I will add Rapunzel to Lilly's bio! Oh and everyone I made a new OC but there is no bio yet! Her name is Lea Pard Daughter of the Leopards! I will still be putting up Tina, Devilogan, and Lea's bios!!!

Ok guys i got alerts to tell everybody! I HAVE 3 NEW OCs! Well you might know about Leah so if you do its only 2 if you dont its 3, Leah Pard is the daughter of the Leopards and needs 1 BF and 1 BFF, Dementria Blade is the daughter of the Vampires, and needs 1 BF and 1 BFF, and my newest one, Scylla Typhon (not Scylla Typhoon) is the daughter of the Dragons and needs 1 BF and 1 BFF. I'm Hoping to make more Boy OCs soon!

I have a girl who could use a BF! She is Pheobe Fire, daughter of the Dragons. Her BFFs are Carmen Phantom and Tala Howl.

@Little Monster No he isnt! If you want, message me if you want him to be a BF with Devila! @Tala Howl I will make another boy OC so no worries..... Maybe the brother of Tina or Lilly Maybe even Dementria or Scylla... I dont know but i will! @ Yadi XD Ok when I make another boy OC I will let you take a look at his bio and same thing to Tala Howl. Ok ghouls im gonna work on more Boy OCs! I just got 4 ideas! 1. Son of the Headless Horseman (probably already taken) 2. Son of the Vampires (Dementria's Brother) 3. Son of the Werewolves! (Clawdeen, Clawd, and Howleen's cousin) 4. Son of the Dragons (Scylla's brother) I WILL WORK ON THEM TODAY SO STAY ALERT ON THIS PAGE!

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service