Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Slightly cheaper than Entertainment Earth, but only selling the new waves in sets. Ghouls Alive 2 will be Toralei, Deuce and Spectra (AGAIN).

Monster High Scaritage Doll - Set of 4 $95 (the set with Honey Swamp, Viperine Gorgon, Elissabat & Clawdia Wolf)

Monster High Ghouls Alive Series 02 - Set of 3 $80

*Description for Ghouls Alive: "Spectra Vondergeist® doll glows blue and makes ghostly noises as she haunts the halls for gossip. Deuce Gorgon® doll mesmerizes with serpentine steps, captivating lights and iconic phrases and sounds. And Toralei™ doll gets catty with feline moves, glowing body parts and her signature “meow” sound. Each doll wears a modified, over-the-top version of her - or his - original outfit and comes with a doll stand."*

Views: 1810

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Deuce looks pretty cool I guess. I will be getting him.

I hope Spectra is an error on that site.  I hope Spectra's not jumping into yet another set and throwing it off. -_-  What happened to Becca?  

I don't see how Toralei will light up, except maybe her eyes?  But Deuce, so cute!  I need both of those two immediately!

I was wondering that myself! I'm worried that it'll be her face around her "whiskers" that lights up and it'll just be cheesy. Maybe even her ears will light up. OMG hello horrible 80's light up toy memories...

Konzern said:

I hope Spectra is an error on that site.  I hope Spectra's not jumping into yet another set and throwing it off. -_-  What happened to Becca?  

I don't see how Toralei will light up, except maybe her eyes?  But Deuce, so cute!  I need both of those two immediately!

I am seeing Deuce and Toralei on Ebay but cannot find them anyway in any stores or online.  Does anyone know

where I can get them?  I live in Maryland.

Check Walmart.

S BROWN said:

I am seeing Deuce and Toralei on Ebay but cannot find them anyway in any stores or online.  Does anyone know

Thanks Cheeky... I will definitely check them out.   Is the retail price the same as

the first release?

Cheeky said:

Check Walmart.

S BROWN said:

Yes check Walmart... I saw both of them in the Bowie store.

S BROWN said:

Thanks so much....have a nice day

Onlyalisa said:

Yes check Walmart... I saw both of them in the Bowie store.

S BROWN said:

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service