Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Anyone else curious about this? I mean, they have the mold, and he's the only one NOT to have a "basic" series doll (who has already been made, that is). I really hope they do, not only for the diary and to find out what pet he has (any ideas?!), but because maybe it would make it easier for those of us who can't find/afford him currently to add him to our collection! I also hope he's wearing this outfit, complete with his custom jacket:
Anyone else? Anyone heard anything about a basic? Anyone just feel the need to rant about how hard he is to find? LOL

Views: 1048

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really hope so! He deserves a basic, and my poor Lagoona is missing out on the loving lol. I'd be happy with his SS version, but reading about his life and seeing his pet would be great =D

Well if his "official box art" (?) means anything, then it could be:

Dggcv

Yes, that's the outfit ^_^
Interesting how this has Heath and Slow Moe, whom I haven't seen any confirmation on dolls yet (just registered trademarks), but not Invisi Billy, whom I believe has been confirmed for next year. Jinnafire, Skellita, Catrine and Headless Headmistress are missing as well...

Bj-Lydia said:

Well if his "official box art" (?) means anything, then it could be:

I want Gil basic too, just for the varsity jacket. 

Clawd's basic was sad because he didn't have his varsity jacket. I will never let that go. xD

at least hoodude had one, i guess? lol 

Yeah... Sure... o_O?????

Jenna said:

Dggcv

Agreed!!! I mean, practically ALL the boys wear them! I think Deuce is the only one who doesn't! Heck, even Scarah has one on in her prototype, and they took hers away too!

Victoria Secret said:

I want Gil basic too, just for the varsity jacket. 

Clawd's basic was sad because he didn't have his varsity jacket. I will never let that go. xD

at least hoodude had one, i guess? lol 

Maybe this photo was made before these new characters where planned?  But I also think, probably all of the boys will come in different outfits and not with the school uniform jacket.

Michi Kaioh said:

Yes, that's the outfit ^_^
Interesting how this has Heath and Slow Moe, whom I haven't seen any confirmation on dolls yet (just registered trademarks), but not Invisi Billy, whom I believe has been confirmed for next year. Jinnafire, Skellita, Catrine and Headless Headmistress are missing as well...

Bj-Lydia said:

Well if his "official box art" (?) means anything, then it could be:

I genuinely hope they get the jacket. Holt's has red flames (as opposed to the stylized pink flames the rest of the non-main boys have) and Gil has the waves... Clawd, on the other hand, has rip lines. I wonder if they mean something other than just a character design? Like, Gil's is waterproof and Holt's is... flame proof?

Bj-Lydia said:

Maybe this photo was made before these new characters where planned?  But I also think, probably all of the boys will come in different outfits and not with the school uniform jacket.

Michi Kaioh said:

Yes, that's the outfit ^_^
Interesting how this has Heath and Slow Moe, whom I haven't seen any confirmation on dolls yet (just registered trademarks), but not Invisi Billy, whom I believe has been confirmed for next year. Jinnafire, Skellita, Catrine and Headless Headmistress are missing as well...

Bj-Lydia said:

Well if his "official box art" (?) means anything, then it could be:

None of the girls appear in the same outfit, but Gil's basic outfit seen in the show is the varsity jacket. I do agree that it would be nice to have him in a more unique outfit... So what they need to do for ALL the boys is offer fashion packs with their individual jackets! That way, we could have both the original designs and the varsity jackets! ^_^
(They, of course, never will because "the boys and their items don't sell as well" *facepalm*)

Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:

Gil is getting the Jackson Jekyll treatment. Both characters appeared first in swimwear in a beach line, and just like Jackson finally got a basic version nearly a year and a half later, Gil will also get a basic version, I assume Spring of 2013.

I will take a basic Gil in any outfit because he's my favorite character, but I really don't want Gil or Heath to come in varsity jackets. Deuce, Clawd, Holt, and Jackson all got completely unique personalized outfits, and I want the same for Gil and Heath. Would people like it if every girl character came with a varsity jacket, a t-shirt, and jeans (or a skirt)? I doubt that. So, why would you want all the boy characters to get that? That seems repetitive and boring in my opinion.

they just need to stop being so chicken**** with releasing more boys. There so many great boy MH characters, we should have had more boy dolls & fashion packs by now. Also more boy CAMs please!

I hope they come out with a basic gil because he is nowhere to be foud in skull shores and i cant find him and i really wanted him Lagoona needs her boyfriend hopefully we will see him soon

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service