Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I only only collect basic dolls, and I was wondering if anyone knows if Jinafire Long, Skelita Calaveres, and Catrine demew are basics or is it like c.a Cupid where they first released her in the 1600 line and then the basic?

Views: 538

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

i think its the Basic because i think they meet everyone else and then go to monster high which is probably why they have the suit cases
They are basic just in a diffrent line. C.a Cupid was released in the 1600 line and then had a basic doll........ What I mean by basic is that they have there original clothes, pet, and diary. So I think they are not basic

Call me Shadow (^∇^) said:
i think its the Basic because i think they meet everyone else and then go to monster high which is probably why they have the suit cases
What I mean by "basic" I'd that they have a pet, and a diary...... C.a cupid was released first in the 1600 line with no diary. Every single basic doll has a diary... But saris girls don't.

Noctem said:

Yes, they are basics, regardless of  the collection they're in.

C.A.. Cupid is basic too.

No she has the Sweet 1600 edition where she's made in collector's quality (Sweet 1600 was a collector's line like Ghouls Rule is) then they made the re-release of her that came with the dairy in cruddy quality (imo). A basic doll is only one that comes with a diary, the first edition is NOT the basic. Jackson and Gil's first dolls were in beach lines and those are NOT basics because they lack diaries. However Jackson second doll is a basic because it does have a diary. You really seem to have your facts all wrong, no offense. To be a basic it has to have a diary, a bio on the box, and sometimes a pet (werecats and re-release Cupid are the exceptions). To be the first edition of a doll could be that it's a basic but not always so those two or three things for it to be a basic. Otherwise it is not a basic doll. 

To answer the thread's question they're all Scaris, City of Frights, dolsl but they all come with travel diary things according to that amazon description seen about a month or so ago.

Noctem said:

C.A. Cupid only has one doll, from the Sweet 1600 collection, but she's still considered basic.  Plus, they don't all need to have a pet and a diary to be basic. Especially since those items are not as important as the ghouls themselves.

Why? You said it's because only the doll is important, but that's just an opinion, not a fact.

What makes them basics? (but don't bother replying if you can't muster up the effort to not be condescending.)

Noctem said:

A basic does not need a diary to be basic.

As for Skelita, Catrine and JinaFire, they're part of the Scaris Nights collection bu they are basics.

I disagree with you Noctem, and agree with Caitlin. A diary and bio ARE necessary to be a basic. There's no confirmation about any of the Scaris line at this point, especially considering they're all modifications of CAM sets, and therefore can only partially be considered basics. Basic itself means essential, and if they don't have a journal and bio, they don't have the essentials. It's safe to say they need a pet, too, if they have a pet. Altogether, you have no basis and need to stop basing your posts on lines that won't even be out for a good while.

Okay, um, so this is my explanation :/

A basic is something they wear in the webisodes/TV specials. Does Jackson wear his beach outfit to school? No, cause that's kind of weird and he'd probably get an infection. So Gloom Beach Jackson isn't his basic. If a doll of a character comes before a basic, that isn't their basic. The basic has to have a bio, (usually a diary) and most often, a pet.

I thought I told you not to bother if you couldn't muster the effort to not be condescending.

Noctem said:

Did anyone say anything about Gloom Beach  Jackson being basic? No. So shut up about it.

Beathag... I don't give a flyin crap if you disagree. A diary and a bio ARE NOT necessary to be a basic. Plus, the Scaris Nights collection is indeed confirmed and hey are NOT modifications ot those awful CAM sets. Skelita, JinaFire and Catrine are also indeed basics since they are essentials. So keep the tedious and inaccurate explanation to yourself. And they do not need a pet to be essentials. Rules changes. Altogether, I have more basis than any of you, kids, and I'll base my posts on whatever I want and there's not a damn thing you can do about it so keep your orders to yourself and stop whining.

Basic dolls ship in Basic Assortments, a single DCPI that is the same for every doll in the Basic line. 

Scaris: City of Frights will be shipping in it's own case and it's own assortment.  Therefore, the dolls from it are not part of the Basic assortments.

If you're basing your posts on whatever you want, clearly youknow you're wrong because you should be basing them on the other parts of the basic line. Name a single basic who doesn't have a bio and diary, but was displayed on the basic case at Comic Con. I'll give you a hint, Gil doesn't count thanks to his official art being on the limited tote bag. Also, stop being a condescending asshole. You just look silly.

Noctem said:

Did anyone say anything about Gloom Beach  Jackson being basic? No. So shut up about it.

Beathag... I don't give a flyin crap if you disagree. A diary and a bio ARE NOT necessary to be a basic. Plus, the Scaris Nights collection is indeed confirmed and hey are NOT modifications ot those awful CAM sets. Skelita, JinaFire and Catrine are also indeed basics since they are essentials. So keep the tedious and inaccurate explanation to yourself. And they do not need a pet to be essentials. Rules changes. Altogether, I have more basis than any of you, kids, and I'll base my posts on whatever I want and there's not a damn thing you can do about it so keep your orders to yourself and stop whining.

Oh my freankin' god... do you know if Beathag and I are? The little tags by our names say it all.  We are MODS. You don't just out and disrespect mods like that. I think you have just enough to get yourself banned. I have some words of advice, got over your ego and admit your wrong.

I probably going to have to close the forum like the last on you posted on with this topic of basics, and it's just because you post rude posts and us mods can no longer delete them. Seriously get over yourself, everyone's wrong everyone in awhile. >.>

Noctem said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service