Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

This is a list for sightings in Australia (although New Zealand sightings would be fine, considering the lack of NZ Members). Please feel free to comment. I will try to update the list as often as possible.

(I am going to stop posting sightings for Skull shores and Sweet 1600 (unless it's Cupid) because it seems that pretty much everyone has found them. Feel free to leave a comment about finding them, just don't expect it to get on the list.)

~~~~~~LIST~~~~~~~

Adelaide, South Australia MYERS (Operetta, Nefera)

????????????????????? TARGET (Operetta, Nefera)

Newton, South Australia TARGET (Operetta, Nefera)

Fulham, South Australia TARGET (Operetta, Nefera)

Michelton, Queensland TARGET (Operetta, Nefera)

Inner West Sydney, NSW TARGET (Lots of Abbey, Spectra, Toralei)

Maitland, NSW KMART (Sweet 1600)

Kotara, NSW KMART (Sweet 1600)

Chermside, Queensland KMART (Sweet 1600)

Michelton, Queensland MR TOYS TOYWORLD (Draculaura & Clawd gift set, Operetta & Nefera, Skull Shores Gill)

Melbourne, Vic KMART ( Sweet 1600)

Mt Druitt, NSW KMART (Sweet 1600)

West Lakes, South Australia, KMART (Sweet 1600)

Kotara, NSW, TOYS R US (Clawd+ Draculaura pack, Draculaura's Roadster,Classroom dolls)

Views: 1157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Geewiz, atleast it isn't as expensive as Lagoona's Hydartion Station. Oh I forgot to add just picked up Operetta and Nefara from Broadway K-Mart, I did see one other Operetta but didn't dig around to see if they had another Nefara. They also restocked the sweet 1600 dolls, and I didn't buy any of those because I am just not feeling it with that line; so they're all still there.

At TRU (Kotara NSW) they're 49.95

Ooh I found (and laybyed) 3 of th4 fashion packs today. From Kmart at Morayfield, QLD =) There were heaps!

Has anyone in QLD near Brisbane seen or bought Clawdeen's bunk bed? And how much it is?

Nefera De Nile was at Glendale, Kmart NSW today ^.^ i <3 her

look like aussie r catching up to the u s a

big w may hve it.(wa has is in big w) 4 around like 40 to 30 bucks

Boomunki said:

Has anyone in QLD near Brisbane seen or bought Clawdeen's bunk bed? And how much it is?

I don't live in queensland but big w in NSW have them all the time, maybe try checking ur local big w :)

Boomunki said:

Okie dokes I'll check big w =)

Claire Elliott said:
I don't live in queensland but big w in NSW have them all the time, maybe try checking ur local big w :)

Boomunki said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service