Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

ATTENTION: I am selling all of my OPEN dolls!! There are right around 50 lots available some with multiple dolls! Some RARE ones: Gil Webber, Holt Hyde, All of Wave 1 and 2 Dolls, etc!

ATTENTION: I am selling all of my OPEN dolls!! There are right around 50 lots available some with multiple dolls!

For everyone's safety and in the best interested of sharing as little personal information as possible I am selling them on Ebay. 

My fiance has posted them on his account. The user name is ccfinalchapter.

Link: ebay.com/ccfinalchapter

There are Wave 1, Dead Tired, Beds, Plush Dolls, Wave 2, Wave 3, Wave 4, Dawn of the Dance, Gloom Beach, Skull Shores, and so many more up!

Some RARE ones: Gil Webber, Holt Hyde, All of Wave 1 and 2 Dolls, etc! 

If you would like anymore info post here or personal message me. 

Views: 418

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that link isn't working nor the user name. can you copy and paste one of the listings from the browser window please?

All Lots have 12-19 hours left on them!! Be sure to check them out if interested! 

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ccfinalchapter/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&am...

I  just got your message on Tumblr a couple minutes ago. My fiance it at work and I had to try and get ahold of him because he is the one who is selling them for me.

This was my reply:

Weird, He should have his account set up where you can ask questions on the lots…

I sent him a text, he has in the description that he only ships to the U.S. but he said that he could work it out if you won the lot. It would be more than the price of shipping that is listed on the lot. Since we have never shipped out of the U.S. we are not sure exactly how much the shipping will be. We will have to box the lot up and get a quote from our local Post office.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service