Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Artwork of New Scaremester Clawdeen and Jinafire, Ghoul Spirit Frankie and Venus

Just found these on Tumblr. It's nice to see Jinafire making a return.

http://marsmcflytrap.tumblr.com/post/59861373379/ghoul-spirit-and-n...

Views: 5690

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wait..I thought that those huge eyes were the reason we all loved Jinafire v.v

Haha, well those are the reason I never got her myself :P They just look weird and wonky to me...

another_monster said:

Wait..I thought that those huge eyes were the reason we all loved Jinafire v.v

Ooh, I love this Jinafire. Can't wait to see the doll version.

I hope they fix her eyes, she looked pretty strange... like the w1 wall-eyed Cleos.

Im getting disappointed with Venus...they all look alike with the exact same hair style...but alternating the main colors from pink to green...I would like to see her with both sides of her head shaved, or neither.....

I agree that I'd like to see this on Venus. I find all her dolls so far gorgious, but there is so much more they can do with her hair, and some more variation with her make-up would be welcome too.

PerryNormal said:

Im getting disappointed with Venus...they all look alike with the exact same hair style...but alternating the main colors from pink to green...I would like to see her with both sides of her head shaved, or neither.....

I'd love to see Venus with an asymmetrical bob. It would look stunning with her half shaved head!

She is one of my all-time favorites aswell. When signature Venus was released, I was really excited about the potential variations they could do with her future dolls. So far every Venus has had an almost identical hairstyle. and similar make-up, wich I find underwhelming too.

They could indeed do both sides shaved with all pink hair and green shaved spots, non sides shaved and wavey, short and asymetrical and so much more. Venus is the type of doll that lends herself very well for the more bolder hairstyles, yet they play it safe every time. Same for her make-up, MF Venus was the only one that too me had make-up that stood out a bit.

Her outfits are always great, but that's just not enough for me. I'd rather have a Venus with a fantastic, bold, original hairdo and face-up who wears a mediocre outfit then the other way around. Fashion can always be replaced :)

Triumvirate said:

I thought I was the only one who felt this way. The general vibe in the community about every Venus released so far has been overwhelmingly positive, and I haven't been able to share that.

I adore Venus. Her basic version is one of my all-time favorite Monster High dolls, but I have been very underwhelmed by every Venus since. It's not that I dislike them, I'm just not as impressed or excited by any of them as I expected I'd be. I agree that there is so much more that they can do with her hair, face-ups, and color schemes. 

Mighoula Scaremeyer said:

I agree that I'd like to see this on Venus. I find all her dolls so far gorgious, but there is so much more they can do with her hair, and some more variation with her make-up would be welcome too.

PerryNormal said:

But seriously tho.
Should we even be complaining that they're playing to safe?no.
We should get more thought out designs like Novi's and Mistyxx.
The whole doll line itself is a risk but things need to be kicked up a notch ya know?

cool

I'm very excited to see Jinafire again, I was actually just wondering when they would make another version of her and Skelita! Though I guess no hope for Skelita yet..

No no.
Skelita shoes have been spotted on taboo(or however you spell that) so she will definitely get a new version.

Victoria Marie said:

I'm very excited to see Jinafire again, I was actually just wondering when they would make another version of her and Skelita! Though I guess no hope for Skelita yet..

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service