Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Artwork of New Scaremester Clawdeen and Jinafire, Ghoul Spirit Frankie and Venus

Just found these on Tumblr. It's nice to see Jinafire making a return.

http://marsmcflytrap.tumblr.com/post/59861373379/ghoul-spirit-and-n...

Views: 5690

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I half expected that Catrine was going to be the new Cupid and make finally a school for gargoyles, wercats, and maybe ghosts but I would like that cause like Garret Sander I'm a cat person, but anyway Skelita was with Jin cause I see it as "Skelita, Jinafire, and Clawdeen...FASHION DESIGNERS!" not as "Jinafire, Clawdeen, and Catrine..." they don't go well together as of the Ghoulfriends Venus, Rochelle and Robecca. as for Ghoul Spirt, this is a bad problem, I may see Venus and Mo together cause Venus is kind of a "tomboy?" or like Operetta can go with other boys, Frankie is mostly a set with Ula and Clawdeen. Venus has Robecca and Rochelle but Mo has other boys or Ghoulia so I'm hoping for another Ghoulia as a fearleader like in the webisode.

Bryan said:

I really hope that Frankie is the last character in the "Ghouls Spirit" line. If they keep it at 3 characters then chances are Slo-Mo(e?) will hopefully get 2 dolls unless if they don't decide to just make it 1 for the assortment. If that's the case then I don't mind another 4th character. Maybe Operetta or Spectra? :)

As for the New "Scaremester" line. Is it confirmed that it is in fact related to the "Art Class" line? The "Scaremester" sounds like those deluxe one priced at around $20 and while the "Art Class" sounds like budget dolls. So far, we were informed that Clawdeen, Jinafire, & Catrine were going to be involved. Though, no Skelita? I'm not like a massive fan of hers but I do really like her and I hope that she gets place somewhere along those lines.

We have some possible shoes for this line

http://monster-everafter-high-girls.tumblr.com/post/57916764377/nig...

I know the second one is Skelita's...

The last ones look like a remold of the ghost CAM's shoes.
Michaela said:

It is but since it looks like it's being produced again we will either receive a re-mold of that shoe for a doll or the ghost is being produced again.That's how I was told it goes so yeah

Glimmer said:

Michaela said:

Yes indeed.
I do think she would rock those shoes!
I'd like it better if it were just all transparent and only the chains had color.
That way it would give the illusion of just chains forming a shoeon her foot.

Triumvirate said:

That's interesting! The Ghost CAM shoe mold is a really good one. I'd love to see that used again for a Spectra doll or another Spectra fashion pack. 

another_monster said:

It is but since it looks like it's being produced again we will either receive a re-mold of that shoe for a doll or the ghost is being produced again.That's how I was told it goes so yeah

Glimmer said:

Michaela said:

I absolutely love Jinafire's artwork:) I can't wait to see her doll!!!!
Yeah.
Those aren't the official colors,these are like..how would you say it...hmm..tests?

Porcelain Ghost said:

Is it normal that most of these shows seem to be the same color? I guess they're prototypes and their actual colors will be revealed later, right?

The appropriate term is 'test shots.'  They're tests of the molds done using whatever plastic they already had going in the line.  They're supposed to be disposed of, but it seems some factory workers have set up a 'second business' selling them to collectors.

There's also a possibility that they're not true test shots, but just leftover plastic being poured into the molds 'after hours' by enterprising factory workers who wish to resell them illicitly.  This is actually a big problem in the action figure collecting world, with a plethora of "test shots" being sold on eBay that are in no way legit test shots.  People buy them thinking they're getting a prototype from the production process, and what they're really getting is basically a piece of garbage.

Lol buying garbage online omg c'x

Draconia St George said:

The appropriate term is 'test shots.'  They're tests of the molds done using whatever plastic they already had going in the line.  They're supposed to be disposed of, but it seems some factory workers have set up a 'second business' selling them to collectors.

There's also a possibility that they're not true test shots, but just leftover plastic being poured into the molds 'after hours' by enterprising factory workers who wish to resell them illicitly.  This is actually a big problem in the action figure collecting world, with a plethora of "test shots" being sold on eBay that are in no way legit test shots.  People buy them thinking they're getting a prototype from the production process, and what they're really getting is basically a piece of garbage.

My favorite is Jin, though a big surprise is how much I love that Venus.  Stop making beautiful Venus dolls already!  She's far from a favorite character, but most of her dolls are too pretty for me to pass up.

Don't like Ghoul Spirit Frankie.  She's already had a fearleading uniform release, she's a part of the fear squad, why would she wear something that looks like her School's Out outfit, and cheer in the stands? 

I do hope Clawdeen's hair looks that big and gorgeous, otherwise I'd pass on her.

I really like Jinafire's new look, can't wait to see it in doll form! Slo Mo (even though i dont like his vanilla redesign) and Jinafire are a must for me! Anyone know when these will hit stores?

Seems like Jina will be great, just hope they shrink those eyes down a size... 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service