Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Artwork of New Scaremester Clawdeen and Jinafire, Ghoul Spirit Frankie and Venus

Just found these on Tumblr. It's nice to see Jinafire making a return.

http://marsmcflytrap.tumblr.com/post/59861373379/ghoul-spirit-and-n...

Views: 5690

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Heck yes new scaremester!

I hope the next Jinafire has less starey eyes than her scaris release. Her eyes have always really bothered me, they're so.. buggy.

Ohhh, this is great!! It seems that we will actually get Ghoul Spirit in November (if I remember correctly). I will keep my fingers crossed for Slo Moe, if he indeed belongs in this line. Judging by the flag they had him hold and how Venus and Frankie have similar accessories, he probably will be!

Also, YAY for Frankie having the underside of her hair blue, it looks great!

Awesome!  They all look like they could turn into really nice dolls.  I especially like Jinafire's purse.

Cant wait to see the dolls<3

Ghoul Spirit is is just blah me, nice to see Frankie with more blue hair though. It's is fangtastic for those who lack Justice stores but liked the Frankie Swim doll. Venus just looks like Home Ick Abbey with not new hair and an extra ripped top thing. As for the Slow-Moe, we just deserve a basic of him even if it's a Home Ick Heath styled release. So yeah this line isn't for me, but I LOVE the concept. I'll maybe buy one if Scarah is a later doll in the line and comes with the letterman jacket seen with her prototype two years ago. That is the one school spirit item I feel like we're lacking severely here.

As for the New Scaremester line so far... oh my wow! They look so sophisticated even if it's just the artwork. Clawdeen is looking fierce again and if she had a longer skirt I would wear that in a heartbeat! I looks like she's totally ready for economics, but her hairstyle looks borrowed from School's Out. As for Jin she looks fab! Her purse, those erring, these shoes:

I know my Scaris Jin has wonky eyes so I want to see how good this one looks before buying another without wonky eyes so I can get the better of the two before possibly putting her up for sale for a repainter. :\

Is that Qing sitting on top of Jinafire's books?! :D That makes me happy, I've always wanted the pets of Jinafire and Skelita! So does that mean all the Scaremester dolls will come with pets? If so: Yay, can't wait!

Who else were confirmed fot the Scaremester line again?

I hope it's gonna include Wydowna and Catty too! I really want Shoo aswell, and on Catty's box I've read that she's gonna get a pet!

I wonder if they do come with all those books they show in the art.

Catrine is confirmed for it is as well and we've already found her shoes:

Mighoula Scaremeyer said:

Is that Qing sitting on top of Jinafire's books?! :D That makes me happy, I've always wanted the pets of Jinafire and Skelita! So does that mean all the Scaremester dolls will come with pets? If so: Yay, can't wait!

I hope it's gonna include Wydowna and Catty too! I really want Shoo aswell, and on Catty's box I've read that she's gonna get a pet!

Will she finally get the pegion of her dreams :)

It's Me, the Fantabulous Sadie said:

Awesome! Can't wait to find out who else will be in this line! I hope all the recent new ghouls will be included :D

Looking forward to a new Catrine! :-)

I really hope that Frankie is the last character in the "Ghouls Spirit" line. If they keep it at 3 characters then chances are Slo-Mo(e?) will hopefully get 2 dolls unless if they don't decide to just make it 1 for the assortment. If that's the case then I don't mind another 4th character. Maybe Operetta or Spectra? :)

As for the New "Scaremester" line. Is it confirmed that it is in fact related to the "Art Class" line? The "Scaremester" sounds like those deluxe one priced at around $20 and while the "Art Class" sounds like budget dolls. So far, we were informed that Clawdeen, Jinafire, & Catrine were going to be involved. Though, no Skelita? I'm not like a massive fan of hers but I do really like her and I hope that she gets place somewhere along those lines.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service