Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

At my house I have a stupid picture, I want to replace with a drawing of mine and other peoples O.C.'s!!!

So here is this "Contest" Write down your character with a link of what they look like and there Bio!!! Also, I preffer to draw girls!!!

 

One more thing I would also, want you to write a theme for the Picture!!! THANX!!!

 

Well, now that I made Basha Pipistrello Daughter of the Man-Bat will use her!!! (Pic up soon)

 

I am only allowing 10 (Beside My Own) O.C's:

 

Tags: Drawing, Fun

Views: 226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I forgot please put down what character you want me to use (My characters) [Link] Thanks!!!

My Character: Maddison Hattress

Parent: Mad Hatter

Personality: Insane, likes Tea Parties, Jam and, Un-Birthday Parties

Pic: By Reinaldo Aristy By Camila

---

Yours: Kadira Lamp

Because: She is beautiful and friends with Maddison

---

Class: Home Ick

 

Please Choose Me!!!!!!!!!

My Character: Trista Raider

Parent: Tusken Raider

Personality: Depressed, looking for love, failing school, Loves Motor Sports

Pic: Trista Rocks

---

Yours: Demona Scorpian

Because: She's dark, she is also, depressed (You know Heck) And she is pretty

---

Theme: Audience for a game (Basketball)

 

Please Choose Me!!!!!!!!!

Here's the link to my OC, Dorianna Gray, Daughter of Dorian Gray. Her bio is in the description. Hope you pick mine!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLliYXID7VY&feature=channel_vide...

 

P.S. If the link doesn't work, just type in Original Monster High OC Dorianna Gray in the YT search. It should come right up (my username there is KraftyKitsune as well).

 

Theme: School Sports! (each character has a different sport; Dorianna's would be fencing)

 

Your Character: Kadina Lamp

Because: I just LOVE genies!

The video does not work!!!

KraftyKitsune said:

Here's the link to my OC, Dorianna Gray, Daughter of Dorian Gray. Her bio is in the description. Hope you pick mine!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLliYXID7VY&feature=channel_vide...

 

Theme: School Sports! (each character has a different sport; Dorianna's would be fencing)

 

Your Character: Kadina Lamp

Because: I just LOVE genies!

Go ahead and draw any of your favorite(s) of mine that you can find images of on my page.
Ok I will do Elpie West but, which one of my characters should I use?!?

Sadie Skeleton said:
Go ahead and draw any of your favorite(s) of mine that you can find images of on my page.
Do a Youtube search and type in Monster High Dorianna Gray. The video is working just fine on my computer but I will admit, the link I gave you isn't). It is on YT, though. It would be made by KraftyKitsune. I really hope you find it!

Zoe Bensley said:
The video does not work!!!

KraftyKitsune said:

Here's the link to my OC, Dorianna Gray, Daughter of Dorian Gray. Her bio is in the description. Hope you pick mine!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLliYXID7VY&feature=channel_vide...

 

Theme: School Sports! (each character has a different sport; Dorianna's would be fencing)

 

Your Character: Kadina Lamp

Because: I just LOVE genies!

My favorite of yours is Demon, but since Elpie is going to be in it I'd suggest Gwendolyn since they are cousins aren't they.

Zoe Bensley said:
Ok I will do Elpie West but, which one of my characters should I use?!?

Sadie Skeleton said:
Go ahead and draw any of your favorite(s) of mine that you can find images of on my page.
Awesome!!!

Uhm.... my O.C.'s a boy.... oh heck, if ya don't shoot, you'll always miss:

 

Name: Jeffrey Brundle

Appearance: http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m146/P-girl_2006/JeffyFly2.jpg

(Image by ConfuseKain@hotmail.com)

Personality: Happy-Go-Lucky. Always trying to cheer up everyone around him.

Yours: Amour Beauty

Why: Cute and... well, I really REALLY love Greek Mythology.

It did confuse me a bit why you needed that info....

Theme: At the creepateria.

Well, I am horrible at drawing boys so I would prefer to draw girls

P-girl said:

Uhm.... my O.C.'s a boy.... oh heck, if ya don't shoot, you'll always miss:

 

Name: Jeffrey Brundle

Appearance: http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m146/P-girl_2006/JeffyFly2.jpg

(Image by ConfuseKain@hotmail.com)

Personality: Happy-Go-Lucky. Always trying to cheer up everyone around him.

Yours: Amour Beauty

Why: Cute and... well, I really REALLY love Greek Mythology.

It did confuse me a bit why you needed that info....

Theme: At the creepateria.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Stu Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service