Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Are there any high quality videos of Why Do Ghouls Fall in Love online yet?

Not having cable or even a TV I wasn't able to watch it when it was on Nick, but I would like to see it eventually.  It's still not up on the official site though and anything I've found on youtube is very low quality.  I was wondering if anyone has a link to a high quality video or if I'm just going to have to wait and hope they actually put it on the site in a timely manner.

Views: 1164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How did you manage that? Mind telling us how?

Picklesbird said:

Success! I have the video saved and downloaded on my IPod. I've never posted a video on the site before... Could I post the special, and if so, could you guys download it?
Oh sure. After a bit of googling, I found a screen capturing program online for free. Took me about an hour to figure it out, but I finally found a way to isolate just the video part of the MH video screen and to record the sound without an echo effect. I started the recorder, pressed play, and let the video run until I had recorded it all. Changed it to mp4, and voila! On my iPod!
Yay! I'm glad you were able to figure it out. What program did you use? I'm curious. If you'd like, you could send it to me and I can upload it on to my web domain. I can post the link here and then there's no worries about it being taken down. :)

Picklesbird said:
Oh sure. After a bit of googling, I found a screen capturing program online for free. Took me about an hour to figure it out, but I finally found a way to isolate just the video part of the MH video screen and to record the sound without an echo effect. I started the recorder, pressed play, and let the video run until I had recorded it all. Changed it to mp4, and voila! On my iPod!

The videos on here are youtube videos so there is no way I can test to see if I can download videos off the website. Can you upload it to mediafire?

Picklesbird said:

My only worry with YouTube is it will be taken down very quickly. I also don't have an account. Could you maybe try downloading a short video off this site and let me know if it will work?

Lillian Gracey said:

I could download it if it were on youtube.

Picklesbird said:

Success! I have the video saved and downloaded on my IPod. I've never posted a video on the site before... Could I post the special, and if so, could you guys download it?

i'm uploading it to mediafire right now...i've got a nice, clear video from a uk host site.  you'll need a media player that supports .flv files (like real player).

Lillian Gracey said:

The videos on here are youtube videos so there is no way I can test to see if I can download videos off the website. Can you upload it to mediafire?

Picklesbird said:

My only worry with YouTube is it will be taken down very quickly. I also don't have an account. Could you maybe try downloading a short video off this site and let me know if it will work?

Lillian Gracey said:

Picklesbird said:

That works for me! :) Just send me the link when it's done!

jack thibideaux said:

i'm uploading it to mediafire right now...i've got a nice, clear video from a uk host site.  you'll need a media player that supports .flv files (like real player).

Lillian Gracey said:

Picklesbird said:

Lillian Gracey said:

Picklesbird said:

Wow - great work. if you get a chance, post the link please as i am also looking for a good quality version.

Thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/?ezbpge96ylf9278

i'm only going to leave this video on my mediafire account until the special is taken down from monsterhigh.com...so get it while you can!  ;)

Got it! Thanks! :D

jack thibideaux said:

i'm only going to leave this video on my mediafire account until the special is taken down from monsterhigh.com...so get it while you can!  ;)

thanks soo much for uploading the video!

jack thibideaux said:

Aw...just when I found someone talking about this, the file isn't there :( would it be possible to please get a copy (pretty please) have been searching for this forever and since I don't have cable I wasn't able to watch/record it

Thanks
Evelyn

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service