Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So, I was browsing around the internet and came across these MH knockoff, including one of AJ! This cute little version of AJ is so awesome! I really love some of these dolls. I think the big, headed dolls are absolutely adorable. And I really love the baby dolls too!

Does anyone know where I may be able to find these dolls for sale! I'm pretty sure that they made in Mexico but I can't find anything about them. I want several of them but especially the little AJ! They are so cute and they would go great with my collection! Anyway, thought I'd share the pics and see if anyone knew anything about them :3

Views: 4152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hated the photo 3 Bratz. Bratz babyz are cute though.

Aw, really? I thought they were adorable :3

Spongebob Squarepants said:

I hated the photo 3 Bratz. Bratz babyz are cute though.

The baby dolls are creepy O_o The ones at the last picture aren't that bad, though! I wouldn't mind having that AJ knockoff XD

I would really like to find some of these somewhere.  They're fun looking.

They all creeped me out except for the tToralei. She looks kinda cute.

You know I find this pretty amusing because in my opinion that would be the best way to model the Daughter of Arachne body if they made it. Its pretty much just a regular doll with arms that attach in the back like CAM wings. This way you could make the doll as a spider and she could still fit the original fashions and wouldn't need her own line of fashions either.

 

I hope Mattel is taking notes from these bootleggers.

 

Also, we have this huge Mexican Flea Market here and I actually went there looking for Monster High knockoffs, but to no avail. It probably would help if I knew how to ask "Do you have any Monster High?" in Spanish.

lol, I did the same thing with a local flea market here too...no luck  though :(

Werecat Strut said:

You know I find this pretty amusing because in my opinion that would be the best way to model the Daughter of Arachne body if they made it. Its pretty much just a regular doll with arms that attach in the back like CAM wings. This way you could make the doll as a spider and she could still fit the original fashions and wouldn't need her own line of fashions either.

 

I hope Mattel is taking notes from these bootleggers.

 

Also, we have this huge Mexican Flea Market here and I actually went there looking for Monster High knockoffs, but to no avail. It probably would help if I knew how to ask "Do you have any Monster High?" in Spanish.

I've seen some really hideous knock off MH baby dolls, lol. I think that these are cute though ^^ I want the AJ knock off too...she's so adorable XD

Victoria Niccals said:

The baby dolls are creepy O_o The ones at the last picture aren't that bad, though! I wouldn't mind having that AJ knockoff XD

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service