Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So, I was browsing around the internet and came across these MH knockoff, including one of AJ! This cute little version of AJ is so awesome! I really love some of these dolls. I think the big, headed dolls are absolutely adorable. And I really love the baby dolls too!

Does anyone know where I may be able to find these dolls for sale! I'm pretty sure that they made in Mexico but I can't find anything about them. I want several of them but especially the little AJ! They are so cute and they would go great with my collection! Anyway, thought I'd share the pics and see if anyone knew anything about them :3

Views: 4152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm interested in seeing them! :)

Most of them are really cute, but nothing compared to Monster High dolls.

Thanks for the links. I can't believe how many different kind of knock offs there are!

Anna Nim said:

That would be awesome! :3

MadeThisWay☠ said:

I'm hoping that they start popping up in US dollar Trees. xD Then I could have a MH knock off army. :P

Hi! I've done a bit more research and actually these are all knockoffs. They come from Mexico. The one's pictured in the top pics, come with a tag that says "Monsteers" and I'm pretty sure that they are the same "brand" as the ones on the bottom but I can't find anything on them :/ There is this Mexican flea market that sells A LOT of knockoff products near my home. I'm going to go check there this weekend and maybe I'll get lucky and find some of these :3

manga party pal (anime friend) said:

where are these knock offs sold i haven't seen them in stores. What are they called. I might want to get the ones on the bottom for custom practice.

The ones in the top pictures are custom painted large bratz babyz and bratz kids.

The ones on the bottom are knock offs.

They are not Bratz Kidz, because their bodies are different from the kidz: broader shoulders. They are also bigger in size, bigger than the Monster High dolls. You can see that from the message from the My Little Pony Forum where the person originally sent those pictures.

www.mlparena.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=282682.html

manga party pal (anime friend) said:

where are these knock offs sold i haven't seen them in stores. What are they called. I might want to get the ones on the bottom for custom practice.

The ones in the top pictures are custom painted large bratz babyz and bratz kids.

The ones on the bottom are knock offs.

The lagoona knockoffs are alawys great. I would but the set in the botton pic in a hearbeat.
I like th abbey in the last photo

Yeah, that outfit would so cute on real Abbey, it's furrier ^^

MonsterHighClawd582 said:

I like th abbey in the last photo
Eww… *throws up* Bratz.

Those Bratz Kidz-style ones are PRECIOUS. I would LOVE if they popped up here. I checked the bodies against the Pullip Angels because I thought maybe they had grabbed it from them. The arms are curved, though, and hands are smaller.

But...dude! Those baby boys in the last photo on the MLParena link. They knocked off Draculogan! I guess whoever designed them didn't actually know the line, they just Googled "Monster High" and knocked off whatever came up, custom characters included.

I know I love them too. I've seen two other variations of the baby dolls and these are by far the cutest! I really want them and the dolls with the large heads. I've been looking all over and can't find them anywhere. I heard that these were Mexican knockoffs but I just can't find any leads...I want them :(

Lon said:

Those Bratz Kidz-style ones are PRECIOUS. I would LOVE if they popped up here. I checked the bodies against the Pullip Angels because I thought maybe they had grabbed it from them. The arms are curved, though, and hands are smaller.

But...dude! Those baby boys in the last photo on the MLParena link. They knocked off Draculogan! I guess whoever designed them didn't actually know the line, they just Googled "Monster High" and knocked off whatever came up, custom characters included.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service