Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So I'm thinking of buying the skeleton girl for making a skeleton boy with all the cam skeleton girl parts and repainting the head and just using a cam boy body but I don't own a girl cam so I don't know if the pieces would fit a boy cam.? Can someone try to put the CAM Skeleton limbs on a CAM Boy and post pictures or comments and tell me please if they fit so I can go with my idea or forget the whole idea.
Please and Thank You.

Views: 199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not big on bones but I saw this and thought of you for your skeletal boy.

Skeleton Torso

I have not dealt with this person so I can not offer feedback  but it looks really cool

Wow awesome, but I looks like its a girl torso and the boy thighs don't work there. Thank you so much. :-)

patricia jauss said:

Skeleton Torso

I have not dealt with this person so I can not offer feedback  but it looks really cool

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67139196@N00/7166971309/

The Vampire boy and the Dragon girl have swapped thighs to make him shorter and give her beefier thighs. No idea bout the arms but those might work too.

Coooool, wait so do the arms fit the same as the legs do? Thanks for helping. :)

Lon said:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67139196@N00/7166971309/

The Vampire boy and the Dragon girl have swapped thighs to make him shorter and give her beefier thighs. No idea bout the arms but those might work too.

They do not fit. The pegs for the girls are much smaller than the boys. I just tried it out.

Oh really :-/  I really hoped the arms could fit.

Kaliskanny said:

They do not fit. The pegs for the girls are much smaller than the boys. I just tried it out.

you could probably use some glue, but the arms are so little it doesn't look right either.

:-/ thanks for the help.

Kaliskanny said:

you could probably use some glue, but the arms are so little it doesn't look right either.

Yeah, my Skeleton torso is definitely for the ghouls. I don't have plans for a boy-sized torso, but I would be willing to create it on commission. If you're interested, send me a message.

Blue Guzman said:

Wow awesome, but I looks like its a girl torso and the boy thighs don't work there. Thank you so much. :-)

patricia jauss said:

Skeleton Torso

How much would it be around $ wise? :-)

Loren said:

Yeah, my Skeleton torso is definitely for the ghouls. I don't have plans for a boy-sized torso, but I would be willing to create it on commission. If you're interested, send me a message.

Blue Guzman said:

patricia jauss said:

Skeleton Torso

Depends on whether you'd want it exclusive for you or just want a copy. I would also need a CAM boy torso to work from. Send me a message and we can work out details. Commissions are discussed in private.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service