Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I check TRU website everyday mulitiply times a day and for the past 2 days they havent been showing any monster high dolls?I wantdd go see if thats happening to other people.Its showing otger monster high items just no dolls?

Views: 511

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah I noticed they have zero dolls on there right now hmmmmm

I check everyday and noticed it too.
Me to :( hopefully there updating the site

Yeah I am hoping they are updating and maybe getting some of the newer ones in.

I'm going to Toysrus this evening, so I tried to pull up am item number to check it, and all their MN dolls are gone.. I wonder what's up????.... If their updating it's a long update!!!

They messed up my last two orders. I ordered Abbey with pet and they sent me Picture day Abbey. And on different order instead of Draculaura, they sent me picture day  one.

I called their customer service, and I asked the rep about it "she totally ignored my question"... I told her I needed an item number so the store could check their inventory ,, again she ignored my question,, she told me call the store, and tell them the name of the doll,,,,and she also said the stores have the dolls,, thsnk you for calling Toysrus..something's very wrong...

that is some horrible customer service

Onlyalisa said:

I called their customer service, and I asked the rep about it "she totally ignored my question"... I told her I needed an item number so the store could check their inventory ,, again she ignored my question,, she told me call the store, and tell them the name of the doll,,,,and she also said the stores have the dolls,, thsnk you for calling Toysrus..something's very wrong...

I have found the dolls but mostly through related searches and previously viewed items. I was going to get the Scaris dolls but it looks like they aren't honoring the promotion email that I got two days ago that claimed dolls were B1G150%off.

If you are dying for the werecats, apparently they are in stock. 

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12422951&pro...

Looks like TRU's sister site, fao.com, has all the dolls. If you search for "monster high" on the site, they're pretty much all listed there.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service