Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So as stated above I am looking for the Clawdeen and Howleen 2 pack.  I've been trying for months ever since I heard it had came out.  I call every week and nothing.  This is seriously driving me insane. Am I the only one having this problem. 

Views: 2043

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was at Target today and while, of course, there was no Howleen, I did see Operetta and Nefera, who I had yet to see at any Target. I'm going to take that as a good sign. 

Thats exactly what happend to my targets!

Hearty Tarts said:

Yes. For some reason Target only stocked them for a little bit and then poof, they were gone. No Targets from my knowledge have ever restocked. Or restocked ANYTHING MH related. Which is sad as the Howleen pack is an exclusive to Target. \: It got to the point where I bought a pack off of someone on this site.

My Target just re stocked today with Rochelle, Abbey, and Jackson so I take that as a good sign.

The Target stores in the Cleveland Oh area have not restocked and Monster High dolls since before Christmas

I found 2 boxes of Howleen Sisters at my Target today...I think they were returns. So you might want to call their service desk in the mornings to see if anyone has returned them from the night before. 

Oh I'm so jelly! I've been at my target every Monday,Wednesday, and Friday when they open cause that's when they stock their shelves trying to find one for my daughters birthday. Still haven't found one. I hope I can find one in store or online at a decent price. I would've felt like I hit the mh doll lottery if I were you. Lol.  Congratulations on your find.

Lisa Girl said:

I found 2 boxes of Howleen Sisters at my Target today...I think they were returns. So you might want to call their service desk in the mornings to see if anyone has returned them from the night before. 

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service